10 Things to Know After OSU Opens Season With Win Over Central Michigan

Originally published at: 10 Things to Know After OSU Opens Season With Win Over Central Michigan | Pistols Firing

10 nuggets, trends and tidbits to know.

Let’s get our defense running on all cylinders Mason. I Know you can coach defense. Wish we could had kept Jim. I was never against the Derrick or Jim hire. Growing pains I guess.

2 Likes

“He eclipsed that with 11:30 left in the fourth quarter, finishing with 406 yards and four scores .”

He should’ve been gone midway through the 3rd quarter. We really need to improve our pass defense drastically.

Captain obvious strikes again

1 Like

It’s better than trying to lie to serve my narrative, wouldn’t you say?

Yep, this arm chair quarterback says that we need to get the D secondary working, I consider them completely broken ATM, and actually try to establish a run game. I didn’t see any attempt to do that in the CMU game.

2 Likes

Disappointed in the backers. Seemed lost on a lot of plays. Their two point conversions we looked really bad. Secondary ugh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your the one with a narrative. First we didnt really run the that much. 4 of the actually rush got as many yards as they could(td) half the rush we by the qb. Then add in a sack and the victory formation losses. Not a great example of a true running attack. But you go ahead and tell us all about what we ned to be better in the run game.

1 Like

Captain obvious aka joy loves his stats. I have found a bunch dnt match up. 1 had us with a fumble. The school stats had us 6 for 7 in the red zone. I know i zone at a lil but i dnt remember a missed red rone attempt

1 Like

We didn’t have a fumble ? Kneel downs and a sack do count as rushing attempts. Poor joy , trying to make a point that isn’t there
Cry cry cry, jug you too

Thats what i mean ive seen 4 stat lines and they either have wrong stuff or different stats

1 Like

Because outside Sanders it doesn’t really look like we have one.

Don’t worry I will. Until then, you can learn from me.

Go look up the college football rules and try to tell me different. Looks like you still need to stick with driving a tractor.

We had a game you should tell us everything about are run game. Not much of a guru. Scare lil gurl yes guru no.

1 Like

You should tell me about the run game. Oh wait!!! You can’t even figure out the rules in college football. Nevermind.

See you lie from the start. Explain how sacks will tell you about run blocking. Lil gurl.

1 Like

I’ve caught you lying at least three times or more. Just stop and say “I’m a pathological liar!!!”.

1 Like

What lies you didnt even mention sacks, because until i told you you didnt know they were count as rushes. I never once lied about thee irrelevance of counting things like sacks and victory formation to evaluate the rushing game. You have yet to explain why you would.

Your wanting us to think we werent running good to fit your narrative. Things like 1 yard td, sacks, and v formation help your narrative to drop per carry.

1 Like

Actually yes I did know they were. You didn’t understand the college football rules. Keep trying to save face though.