10 Things to Know Ahead of OSU's Road Tilt vs. Boise State

That was a quick nap how was the chocolate milk.

Funny guy Robert.

1 Like

Your all alone aging up inthat tree LOL. Thee we ran always next year delusional.

1 Like

Logical? There has never been anything logical about u.
I told Jim over an hour ago I have no problems with the defense. But Joey the obsessed weirdo can’t understand I was pulling ur chain.
U do kinda get it and ur trying ur best to get me back.
So logical it would be best u just stop.

I try my best.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Did u want some milk too. Ask logan he mite snag u one.

You didn’t say one negative word about the offense and started in on the defense. You know why you didn’t say a word about the offense? Because you know Gundy’s offense sucks chit and can’t bring yourself to admit it!!!

I started this by answering this article. Had made a big deal on turnovers. So I talked about it.
I have talked about the offense, just not as expressive as Jeff by saying they suck. Or as profoundly as u by saying they suck chit.
I hope one day u find reality.

He can just go straight to the source, your mother Roberto.

The reality is Gundy can’t remember how to run an offense, and he hired a dude with no experience in running an offense. Which is why Gundy’s offense sucks chit.

Those tets have dry up a long time ago. I would say ur mom but I know u dnt like to share.

Do u repeat everything because ur afraid u will forget.

You’re right they’ve dried up. Tastes like alcohol and cigarette butts.

1 Like

Ur mom can’t be that old. And ur still suckling. So now I know why ur drunk all the time with out drinking.

I repeat it so what I say can come to fruition for you when your watching Gundy’s offense suck chit during the game.

Like I said if nothing new why talk to me.

Sanders has thrown 20 interceptions in his career at osu. Wrap your head around that for a sec. now your telling me he’s our best option? Terrible recruiting by your coach. This program is in shambles but he will tell you it’s in better shape then ever🤣. What a delusional man your coach is

1 Like

Hey I’m ready for gunnar.

Robert I think the 9 months of second hand alcohol, crack, and cigarette smoke has done some major damage to your mental development. I was referring to your mother. Guess the trailer park doesn’t have a very good special ed program.

1 Like

Gunner might be alittle young but with this scheme, I have zero faith in the football program.

1 Like