10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 24-3 Victory against West Virginia

I can tell you why I would have OU beating OSU. There has been many years I thought OSU was the better team and would win and it didn’t happen. OSU has to win that game before I’ll start buying in again. I will still root like heck for my Pokes, I just try to be realistic about their outlook. Kennedy Brooks is a stud. We slow him down we might have a chance. OU might drop 1 game the remainder of the regularseason, but almost impossible to see them drop three.

2 Likes

I’m at a loss on ur brooks comment. He has 1 game over 100 yards. The ou line is not that good. They are saying their better. I guess if u say it enough u will believe. Williams has helped this line. Brooks had 3.3 average in the ku game. What did he do in the wv game. Ou still will face the top 3 defenses.
I’m scared of brooks like I am of riley and ou stickers. Not at all.

Kennedy Brooks 131 attempts, 802 yards, 9 TDs, 6.1 yards per carry this season. Jaylen Warren 191 attempts, 928 yards, 7 TDs, 4.9 yards per carry this season. Most people on here would agree Jaylen Warren is a stud, so why would you not believe Brooks is a stud? Bias? Brooks will be a good test for the OSU defense that has been great this year. I think if we can slow him down we have a chance. Riley always slips Jeremiah Hall out in the flats around the goal line, so he’s another weapon to watch out for.

I’m still lost. He had almost half his yards in 2 games. Against 2 teams who give up 200 plus guards a game.
Plus i think ou will go away from using a rb. Just let Williams do it all. :thinking::thinking::thinking::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent:

I was at the Bedlam game in 2018. Kennedy Brooks had 15 carries for 165 yards and 3 touchdowns. Forgive me if I have concerns about his abilities going into Bedlam. He is a patient runner, with great vision and follows his blockers extremely well.

Didn’t they removed the defenses in 2018.
One thing I have noticed running backs are fast. If given a chance any can run a long way.
I hope ur defense this year is better then 2018.:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Me too. Me too.

They should have at least 4. Texas, Nebraska, Tulane and WV.

OU has several weapons we need to be concerned with: Mims, Stogner, Hall, Stoops :face_vomiting:, Brooks, and Williams. And if you think Riley won’t pull out all the stops to crush our dream, you’re crazy. I could honestly see Williams and Rattler on the field at the same time. If you ain’t a little scared, you’re dumb. I wouldn’t be so worried if I thought the OSU offense could hit 42 on this OU defense, but that’s a pipe dream.

1 Like

Sounds like ur scared enough for both of us. So I will just make fun of riley and his 3 game losing streak.

I hope everyone has used a pencil in designating OU as being 1/2 of the Big 12 Championship Game. And I hope that pencil has an eraser.

I don’t know if it’ll be Iowa State or Baylor, but look for one or the other to play opposite OSU in Arlington.

1 Like

I give OU not making the Big 12 championship about a 2% chance. OU would most likely have to lose 3 games in a row for them to miss the Big 12 championship game. When’s the last time OU has lost 3 in a row? I doubt OU loses 2 of the next 3, but them losing 3 in a row is a pipe dream. Most likely scenario is OU loses 1 of 3 coming down the stretch.

If they lose two they are out in any scenario. If the other team dnt lose one. In the rite scenario we could even lose one if we had beaten ou.
They can only lose 1.

If OU loses to Baylor and Iowa State then beats OSU . No one else loses, who’s in?

That would be 4 way tie have to wait to see. Differential would have to me figured out. Ou would have to beat us bad or barely lose to the other 2. Rite now we have a +7, isu 1 and Baylor-8
I think isu and Baylor would go since they bothe have 2 wins each with us and ou with 1 each

Huh guess that would make us 4th in the conference.

That means Gundy would outperform his 5th place predictions at the beginning of the season :wink:

1 Like

It’s forth in jugs head but it still means a regular season title. For Jeff that’s another banner.

Every 13 or 17 years, billions of cicadas emerge from the earth. Their brief lives above ground are singularly focused on finding a mate.

Oh yeah and Gundy wins his one conference title.

:smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1::smiley::smile::grinning::+1:

Yes rainman. It wasn’t funny the first 3 times u said it.