10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 28-23 Victory against Tulsa

You know when you feel like your on an island and everybody else is in the water? That’s because your wrong and bless your heart for putting up the good fight for your coach, your embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Just contradicting me doesn’t mean u made sense.

Ok I’m a lone. How many people are speaking in ur head rite now.

Two things haven’t changed from the start of the season…#1 your still delusional and #2 your coach still sucks!

1 Like

Your alone

Well then we all good. That means gundy is still coach and ur still crazy.

Yep y’all still suck…you got it

Lol u really are a funny wacked out guy. Even miles who has been fired alot had more then one fan. And gundy is not getting fired.

That why you only other friend that randomly backs you hasn’t chimed in at all for you :joy:. Your alone little buddy

Why do u keep show us how stupid u are. Repeating it out loud or in ur mind doesn’t change anything

They all know I can hand u and 3 more gundy haters at once.

Gundy doesn’t even back you😂. He’s said it himself when he says “I don’t even know why they still have me around” yep he has said this more than one and you and only you back him LOL that’s delusional buddy boy

U really rattle off the most senseless stuff

Just facts go look it up

You must not listen to this dumb as.

So your backing someone you don’t even listen too? Priceless

Why would I listen to him I have u and Joey preaching all he say like he is the second coming of Jesus of Nazareth. I would look it up but I dnt have a book of nonsense.

Priceless LOL

Now I know why you might still back this clown. Your embarrassing yourself

Why because u quote him as gospel