10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 37-33 Victory in Bedlam

Might have a few available down south pretty soon.

2 Likes

Yea. Weā€™re going after a juco lb out of Tyler. He was defensive player of the year in there conference. And the made the playoff.

1 Like

Wholeheartedly agree. Just overall, while the second half adjustments were GREAT, the first half was so badly played, I included the defense as a grouping that played less than stellar along with the officials!! lol

I did LOVE on commentator commentā€¦ when they spoke of not a single first round pic on our defense, but a cohesive unit of over achievers making for a good defense. (and I will keep an eye on a true freshman or two about that first round assessment. Looking at you, Mr Oliver!)

2 Likes

I do believe they meant this years draft. But Oliver will be a big time draft in 2 years.

2 Likes

I do believe so as well. My comment only an encouragement to the true freshman. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Donā€™t know if Lacy stays another year but heā€™s played lights out this year. Hope he stays another year to uo his draft marks

2 Likes

Just saw on Twitter that Brock Martin is coming back ā€¦. Guess he has another year of eligibility ??

2 Likes

Devin Harper playing like he deserves a shot in the NFL as well.

2 Likes

Agreed, we gonna miss him and Malcom Harper weights 245 they say., just wondering if speed and height are enough

1 Like

To me, an ugly win assumes the team didnā€™t play well for most/all of the game yet still won. That simply isnā€™t true for Bedlam (no argument on Missouri State or most of the first half of Boise State).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joelklatt/status/1465368287731060737?s=21 If anyone wants to see some grade A sooner bitching Joel really stirred the trailer park trash fans up.

3 Likes

Letā€™s take a minute and be thankful for what we have. Remove your hats and lets us pray, 37 - 33 Amen.

1 Like

If you want some hilarious comedy go to the goon 24/7 scout forum. It will crack you up :joy: Everything from the game was rigged to Lincoln is a total scumbag :rofl: you canā€™t make this chit up

2 Likes

Glorious!

2 Likes