10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 41-31 Victory against Texas Tech

He wount even talk to me
I asked about what if Gabriel gets hurt.
He asked why tcu could do better. Brent is a new coach having a complete new staff with new players. They have no idea what there doing.

Poor tomato slice a genius who is wrong all the time

2 Likes

I agree. This analytic thing is kinda dicey. Pinning us deep might/will make us more conservative.

2 Likes

Their last 3 4th downs were
4th & 2 at OSU 45
4th & 7 at OSU 43
4th & 12 at Tech 46. This play ended the game.

Wow, I would not have that confidence to bet that when he predicted a 40-37 OT loss.

2 Likes

We did it back in April when he was in a total tailspin about Gundy winning a NY6.

1 Like

He wouldn’t reply to my last post tk him, guess I was hard on his boys too much. Brett is in deep trouble, I don’t think Riley depleted the roster that much to be that bad. I said the same that Gabriel gets hurt who you got ??? Nobody…a tight end :joy:
I only went to the scout 24/7 board and they think they are the next Nebraska, could be too :joy::joy:
Go Pokes :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I hear that brents defense is very complicated
Why do you think gundy want someone to run our defense. Just to much stuff going on.

1 Like

I think from what I read there is lots of turmoil within the program now with what Brett requires and with the powers at large. Maybe Riley knew what was coming. Caleb would have helped, don’t know if that much. I’ll say this, something is wrong within the ranks, most already want to stay in the B12 now :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I said that many times, breaking up our rhythm!

3 Likes

Bryson is THE TRUTH! That kid has incredibly strong fingers and hands. He’s made 2, 3 catches thus far that I think not a lot of receivers haul in, like that one catch at the back of the end zone in the Baylor game.

Spencer was off yesterday, far too many passes were a bit too late allowing DBs to recover, or not quite long enough. Was lucky not to have a couple of picks. We need to be better next week and against discoTEX.

3 Likes

Naw, Copperhead is stinking it up again this season. Unless you think these stats are impressive???

1 Like

From what I understand reading some of their forums is that they lost Stogner TE, Spencer Rattler, Caleb Williams, Mario Williams (a starting receiver from last season who is now at USC), Haselwood (another receiver that went to Arkansas).

Other than that I don’t really think they lost a whole lot. They even had 12 players that transferred in!!! And they still suck that bad. They’re also a program that’s able to reload instead of rebuild. They shouldn’t be in a position to be that bad, but I’m loving every bit of it!!!

2 Likes

You get a chance go read one of their boards. They clam Riley depleted their roster, I didn’t think so. Sure he took play makers but other than that they shouldn’t suck like they do. Most already want. Ack in the B12 or fire Brett. Maybe see if Hiepul (sp) will come back. He will never come back, he was the sacrificial lamb when he was fired. Stoops brother should have been fired. The higher ups said they didn’t like the “wokeness “ that Riley was putting out, don’t blame them there. Firing Gundy pissed a lot off too
It’s glorious reading their board :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

The fact is they had three times as many people transfer in than what they lost. It’s just a desperate attempt to make an excuse for why they suck.

2 Likes

Tech’s Morton gonna be a problem in the coming seasons

2 Likes

They have brought up every excuse they can but like you said they suck this year. Brett’s defense is hard to implement etc well they aren’t getting those big animals in the line Clemson has anyway
I’m loving it :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Kid has some moxie about him for sure. Wonder why he hadn’t played till now ? Redshirting him ?

1 Like

Dang more INT than tds ? That’s ugly :joy::joy:

2 Likes

This game felt like one of those OSU/Texas games from 04, 05, 08. Tech came out with a great plan and very fired up to play. Then slowly but surely, our superior depth and talent took over. I am not sure if the second half defensive improvement was the result of some adjustment. It seemed more like we just wore them down on the line of scrimmage and got enough hits on their QB to make him ineffective as a scrambler.

The offense looked okay. Sanders was thrown out of rhythm several times by bad snaps. I am really looking forward to the day when we have our full stable of receivers and cowboy backs. I have not heard anything about Blaine Green, and it sounds like we could be without Brayden Johnson next week too. Hopefully Bray will be back in the swing of things by then.

1 Like

Both.

And incessant official reviews. The high snaps were bad. Backup center needs more practice snapping.

2 Likes