10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 55-3 Victory against Kansas

It’s amazing what this team can look like when gundy takes the handcuffs off his offense and let’s the guys just play football. I assume in handcuffs will go back on in the last game of the season.

1 Like

Thays funny Jeff.
Have no offensive flags, and only one overall was helpfully. Playes in the rite spot to make blocks and catches didn’t hurt.
This team is growing into a better play selection.
For the life of me, I want to know how stupid u guys are. Gundy is an arrogant guy. He loves his offense. But, u idiots think gundy is not utilizing his whole playbook for the fun of it.

1 Like

He just needs to leave the handcuffs off from here on out. He says it all the time how not concerned he is about Spencer giving the ball up because Spencer is who he is and he’s going to do that sometimes BUT, he tells us a different story by the way his offense plays every game except when he played Kansas. He’s a funny dude he is. Tells us one thing but dose the opposite. That game told me nothing but our defense is still good and gundy has coached scared with his offense all along. SOS.

2 Likes

U amaze me. So what did riley say rite up until he replaced rattler. No coach is going to say what they real think. It doesn’t matter if they are talking about their team opposing teams or ur dog.
Let me ask u something does a basketball team throw aleyopps if they can’t jump over 10 feet.
We have some nice players on offense but rite now none of them would be considered the best at osu by along shot.
I feel u just can’t comprehend u call plays u have the ability to run at a high percentage.

1 Like

Looked to me like they can throw and catch when given the chance. Did you see what I saw I guess?

Or did they just have a lucky day on offense and they really can’t throw and the receivers really can’t catch?

1 Like

And by the way nobody can jump over 10 foot

I guess I haven’t seen what u have seen over the year.
Just with Martin I’ve seen him make great catch and drop easy great passes. So is that what uve seen.
I hope all the players have grown. But basing how much because of the kansas game is child like thinking.

1 Like

The rim is 10 foot. Some part of their body makes it past 10 feet. Not sure if ur trying to be funny or by past experiences with u ur not that Brite

1 Like

I think theses receivers are good enough to catch 90 % of the balls thrown to them. Will they drop some sure they all do. Justin Blackmon was known for dropping the easy passes sometimes but did Hogerson stop throwing to him? Not at all.

1 Like

You said jump you didn’t say reach 10 foot with their hands. Yes I was messing with you.

For one thing catching is one part of there issues. When u add poor blocking, not running route right and stupid flags.
I’m not just blaming the recievers. They r maturing. Getting healthier helps to.
If u have a health reciever who runs a good route will more likely defeat the defender.

Sorry, but Jeff is correct. Sanders is playing better and his passing hasn’t looked real bad lately. Let’s take a look at some defensive rushing and passing stats that we’ll be facing in the last regular season game.

Conclusion = Pass the freaking football in Bedlam and don’t Pat Jones the chit out of the offense.

Was this post suppose to be sent to me.
I have said the whole offense seems to be evolving. Sanders is just one part.

1 Like

I can comprehend that when this team played at Ames they had all their touchdowns through the air (not one touchdown on the ground).

I can comprehend that we probably should’ve passed the ball more (especially after watching WV expose the Iowa State secondary).

I can comprehend that when the Iowa State defense knows you want to run the ball that’s what they will focus on stopping the most.

I love ur take let’s not look at each play but on the results. We ran the ball less then any game. So us throwing more was being done. But the more passes plays mean more bone plays.
Since u can summon dead donors I guess hindsight is part of ur repertoire.

1 Like

32 run plays and 24 pass plays. That’s not called throwing the ball more. Three touchdowns through the air, no interceptions, and Iowa State for the most part couldn’t stop the pass. Dead wrong!!!

U really only try to out smart me. Try a slug. Some where I mentioned we were close to 50. Which means we ran less %.
So let’s look at are runs.
Ur including 3 sacks and how many where pass plays Sanders ran .
Very close to 50 50
This happen 10 days ago. R u just going back and trying to find things u think I said wrong.
Let’s do it buddy, my ture Tulane is a great team because they lost to ou by 5. U remember those smart words u said

1 Like

If tech really considers briles it would be the most ridiculous and sickest hire that happens. The dude shouldn’t even have the opportunity to be a coach at any level. Much less make millions coaching division 1 football

2 Likes

Don’t know where you learned math, but 58% running is considered more than passing in the Iowa State game. That’s what the end result was, and that’s how it’s going down in the record books.