2021 Bedlam thread

That mite be ur legs it’s rolling down

1 Like

Could we get a guest coach for the 3rd quarter.

Well that lived up to bedlam unfortunately lol

1 Like

Guess if you were willing to lay the whole performance on Gundy in the 3rd that you have to lay the whole victory on him as well. Man, what a conundrum you’ve put yourself in. Punk.

2 Likes

I thought Knowles defense drug the rest of the team to victory kicking and screaming.

Man, you just aren’t even a fan. We’ve got everything in front of us and you’re still just looking for angles to crap on the team. This might be our best team ever and you’re just hating.

1st half Spencers Sanders was playing absolutely POSSESSED. Yes, he hit a rough patch, but then came up big when we needed to score to win the game. Tay played awesome. The young receivers. Presley on that awesome return (yes, he muffed one, but we needed that return).

You’re a fool.

2 Likes

I’m excited for the win despite a horrible head coach and a quarterback with a 58.8 qbr. Sanders overall qbr makes him about 6th or 7th in the conference. But we’re not trying to get better we just need everyone else to get worse so we can finally win something.

Was anyone at the game ? Just how loud was it ? Looked like BPS was setting off fracking faults all the way to Odessa .

I wonder what the next most comparable atmosphere this team has played in was ?

Wasn’t the prettiest . Thought we could’ve tackled better at times but given the level of competition I’m not surprised we had a few slip away .

Very proud of the team . I was getting pissy at times but those guys were always ready for more .

1 Like

It was pretty ■■■■ loud. Few quiet parts when we started slipping in the second quarter but the second half was loud. The fans in the stadium did their part minus the few who threw some beer cans on the field. Luckier than hell we didn’t get 15 yards penalty.

1 Like

No, you’re really not. You’re upset we won.

1 Like

“You guys suck! I’m not playing with you anymore”
Lincoln Reilly probably

1 Like

If it weren’t for the offense the game woulda been over before it started. Defense was non existent the first half. Gave up 24 points and almost 300 yards the first half.

2 Likes