2021 Football Season Thread

JonHodge made a sarcastic comment about Sanders maybe being out and said “Read it in sarcastic teen girl voice.”

That was my Rachel McAdams response to the comment. I was just cracking jokes which obviously didn’t land. #meangirls :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to the new Big XII

4 Likes

Right now it’s still the old Big12.

Am I bad for wanting Louisiana to kick the s**t outta Texas?

7 Likes

I am cheering for all of the LongHorn’s opponents this year! Same as last year, same as next year!

8 Likes

Don’t worry everyone, OSU football is on the verge of a breakthrough, all we really need is a coach who has 1 new play and other teams won’t have a chance of stopping us.

5 Likes

We’re one play away from a perennial powerhouse!

That’d definitely be a bucket list visit for sure

1 Like

I know it’s very very very early, but Tulane is dominating Ou over the first 10 or so plays. That “greatest QB that ever walked the earth” rattler that y’all keep talking about already has thrown a pick.

7 Likes

S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C

15 Likes

Lol, this “Speed D” is getting ran all over the field :rofl:

2 Likes

Lincoln is still dialing it up on offense though

Wouldn’t it be fun if rankings didn’t exist until after non-conference, and we had some actual evidence to judge how good a team is?

10 Likes

Is KSU actually decent or does Stanford just stink?

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

If we continue Bedlam after the realignment we need to make it game 1 or 2. The gooners always seem to start slow.

14 Likes

Deuce Vaughn is legit- Thompson is legit- Kstate might be legit

6 Likes

Oh :clap:t3: My :clap:t3: Gosh :clap:t3:

How does a helmet come off that easily. That was…:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: in real time.

Which game?

1 Like