2022 DT Enyce Sledge Includes Oklahoma State in Top 5

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/2022-dt-enyce-sledge-includes-oklahoma-state-in-top-5/

Could Sledge be a signing day surprise for the Pokes?

1 Like

Be a nice get !! Wonder how many decommits Baylor had when McGuire left

Just a question hereā€¦if we had the 2nd best defense in the whole county and a third year quarterback with the deepest team in the gundy era and we STILL could donā€™t win our conference while beating ou, what in the world do you think we need to win it?

Iā€™ll answer that for you since you canā€™t or Roberto. Someone other than gundyšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. Gundy still sucks

2 Likes

Where do you get the deepest team in the Gundy era other than defense ? Make shift Oline, running back hurt last 4 games , young receivers? Tell me how this defense will be in 2 years even if we had Knowles back. Did you go anti up your 5 million earmarked just for a replacement for Gundy

2 Likes

Boy, everytime u type its like wow.
Are u just trying to keep up with Joey and jug by say the stupidest stuff.
I know u dnot want this year to happen. Just doesnā€™t fit u narrative. U canā€™t have gundy win the bowl game.
I donā€™t feel for u guys. The 3 of u need serious help. Itā€™s just not health.
What makes it worse for u is u canā€™t do anything rite. Jug gets bucked off by goats. Joeyā€™s good coaches picks are all losers. Ur just a total loser.

2 Likes

Bring on the BIGS!!

1 Like

Would be a nice pickup.

1 Like

We were considered very deep at running back remember maybe you dont. We were the deepest we ever have been defense. We had a 3rd year quarterback. Our o-line was deeper than years with no freshman playing. Presley back at receiver with Tay Martian. Special teams as coach said we were deep and expected to be really good. I donā€™t know Michael13 if you can show me a deeper gundy team than Iā€™m all ears buddy.

2 Likes

:joy: let me get this right. ā€œEverytime you type itā€™s like wowā€. Hey no, itā€™s like every time YOU type itā€™s like wow!!! I canā€™t even respond to your mumbo jumbo because you canā€™t even respond in full sentences. So Iā€™m pretty sure you canā€™t comprehend anything as well. Woke up this morning and 2021 gundy still sucks!

2 Likes

Now try to really spell in your response that I see you doing right now. Guess Iā€™ll check back in after lunch since Iā€™ll have timešŸ˜‚

Jeff Jeff. So the fact that we were playing with as many as 3 freshman was OK.
The back up center did a ok job. Danny would have handled the nose guard better.
At the end of the game we only had Jackson only had 30 carries this season.
If he would have thar play back I think he would not have tried to out run the dB to the corner.
Presley was sick and they double teamed Martin. So the freshman did limit us. Sills was getting retaped every 5 sec.

I want u to name any of Gundyā€™s offense with less talent and DEPTH. WE HAD 9 GUYS WHO DID NOT START OR IN ALOT OF THEM WENT EVEN ON THE TEAM LAST YEAR.

1 Like

Itā€™s called a collective group Roberto you donā€™t say weā€™re not deep this year because we had two freshman receivers playing! Thatā€™s dumb. Iā€™m right on this and you can make stupid excuses about how we had players sick or whatever but this team was as deep as itā€™s ever been in gundyā€™s career. Are you going to catch a ride to this worthless bowl game we are going too. Notre dame is going to be without its top two guys because they opt out for the combine LOL. You see in these meaningless bowl games now the two teams that play are not even the same teams going into it. Playoffs or bust now Roberto!

1 Like

Just wait till next year LOL. They will be as deep next year if not deeper and wonā€™t win a conference championship. You could give gundy all of Alabamaā€™s players and he still couldnā€™t win the conference :joy:.

2 Likes

Jeff I know in ur mind ur rite. Iā€™m not trying to change ur mind. I point out to others how lame u r.
It doesnā€™t matter what gundy does u will say he sucks.

1 Like

Iā€™m lame for saying the truth about your coach? Ok whatever but if you say you point out to others how lame I am then you better be right because your dead wrong on this

1 Like

You do understand and comprehend that all bowl games are meaningless now donā€™t you? Point that out to everybody please LOL.

1 Like

Lol u kill me. U just dnt like gundy. If any body else was coaching u would be thrilled about a big 6 bowl.
He are some things u have wanted Banners. Check regular season champ. Big 6 bowls. Check Fiesta.

Jeff ur pushing ur narrative against ur narrative.

If bowls dnt matter why do everybody want one.
Go get Chad to decline the Fiesta bowl see where that gets u. Also throw away the money.

So, yes ur lame.

1 Like

If all those things mattered I would agree with you but they donā€™t except maybe the money for the fiesta bowl and Iā€™m not sure you donā€™t loose money at bowl games. I knew you couldnā€™t comprehend it. I tried. Itā€™s play offs or bust now. It use to matter bud but not anymore. Thatā€™s pee that keeps raining down on you not rain Roberto. Rain isnā€™t yellow. Next year when your coach pees on you and says how good we are going to be itā€™s not going to be rain. I dont have a problem with oā€™l softy Mary Poppins in fact I like him very much so as a person but he needs to let someone else run the Xā€™s and Oā€™s. He is incapable of winning big time games that matter.

2 Likes

You think he should beat ND without their two best players? Donā€™t be a coward and give me an answer.