2022 DT Enyce Sledge Includes Oklahoma State in Top 5

Gundy secretly does.

I know a fing lot more than your ignorant,wanta e coach. I can promise you that. You saw a different ballgame than me. We weren’t perfect but we were 11-1 going to the championship game not 10-2.

1 Like

Joey making more chit up, it’s like punch a button and the same response comes up. Not smart enough to know the starting center and Warren would have made a big difference in the CC. Go ahead Joey bring up the interceptions, sanders had Baylor hanging all over him before a route could be run . Moron

1 Like

Yep!!! and we have a coach that still can’t win another title and makes 11-2 rings from his 2016 season.

Then maybe you should call Dickey and tell him we need quality depth in our offensive line.

Yo are the brainiac Joey maybe you should do your biotching to the ones making decisions. You would be laughed at worse there than you are here. Get your emails going to the higher ups and see what response you get. They will just wonder where this loon came from

1 Like

All I know is as long as Gundy is coaching we’ll be creating our own trophies instead of earning them. You can take that to the bank!!

I would agree with u. Because I know u know nothing.
And unfortunately u dnt know this. Gundy has a league title a regular season champ and soon to be 11 bowl trophies.

1 Like

Oh wow!!! That’s awesome!!! So now go compare him to Baylor over the last 10 seasons, and tell me who has more NY6 bowl appearances and ACTUAL conference championship trophies.

Get a clue Robert. You really think good recruits give a dam about the Liberty bowl or Cheez-It bowl? Nope!!! They want to play on the bigger stage and actually remember winning a championship of some kind. Then again, why should I try to convince you? As long as we go 6-6 it doesn’t matter to you.

1 Like

See there u go lieing again .u said we didn’t go 6 and 6 this year. But , all u talk about is 6 and 6 this year.
Dude get a clue. Take the transfer.

1 Like

Nope!! We didn’t!! However, if we would’ve gone 6-6 I’m sure it would be somebody else’s fault besides Mike Gundy’s. Even though he’s the CEO of the program.

If we had unicorns and rainbows u would be happy too.
Take ur magical 6 and 6 record on the bus with u to loserville

1 Like

Use what ever numbers you want. Here are some: since 2011 OSU compared to Baylor has 11 more wins, 7 bowl wins VS 4 and finished ahead in the b12 standings 7 out of the 10 years. Also there isn’t a trophy but it doesn’t change the fact that OSU is the regular season B12 champs.

2 Likes

Joey is completely happy that coeds are exploited. Criminals run free, win 1 or 2 games a season, just to get to the title game.

1 Like

I said if we don’t have the defense we had we are a 6-6 team.

Matt Rhule and Dave Aranda didn’t have to have a team full of criminals to get to the championship game. That’s coaching.