2022 Football Season - The Cowboy Fell Off His Horse

Only to start out ranked number 4 the next season.

Brett is already chugging the Orange Kool-Aid

1 Like

Still has NoU ahead of us.

3 Likes

I mean, itā€™s hard not to. They went 11-2 in one of their more disastrous seasons drama-wise in the past two decades. Until they actually fall, itā€™s hard to assume they will.

4 Likes

Yea Brett is high on orange kool -aid , I hope heā€™s correct but the portal isnā€™t even finished yet. Hope we add 5-6 players that can start

2 Likes

Why would you want such short players?

Thank you. Iā€™ll be here all week

7 Likes

Also, as an OSU alum Brett should know we do our best when underrated. How dare he rank us so high.

3 Likes

I may have to go to Bedlam next seasonā€¦

Just keep in mind that preseason rankings are all about the hype and more specifically the money. So of course teams that have more fans and thus more money in the college football marketplace are going to get ranked unrealistically higher. That makes more money for the people doing the rankings and all those that use them. So in other words preseason rankings are bs and just ignore them. Especially ones this far out.

4 Likes

Yes. That is why I will put OSU at #1.

:relaxed:

5 Likes

Bears fired Nagyā€¦ā€¦

5 Likes

Step 1 of the Knowles2Stilly movementā€¦ Ryan Day already being linked as a candidate among several other namesā€¦

7 Likes

Planā€™s coming togetherā€¦

1 Like

Would Gundy take him back? One of the things he said he would look for in a replacement is loyalty. I know the rest of us would, but some of our egos might not be quite as large as Gundyā€™s (and most head coaches).

3 Likes

Harbaugh is rumored to the Dolphins. Also was rumored to the Bears.

I donā€™t think Jim Knowles isnā€™t loyal. Dude just wanted the cash and to be closer to home. Maybe Gundy feels differently.

1 Like

Knowles isnā€™t coming back. Regardless of who the head coach at Ohio State is, that $1.9M/year still cashes and those 5 stars are still coming.

2 Likes

the cash may still be there but this is assuming the new HC keeps him as DC

I donā€™t disagree and did not say I think Knowles lacks loyalty. I was just speaking of what Gundy said. To me his loyalty comment was more than just random commentary. Knowles ainā€™t cominā€™ back anyway.

3 Likes

Sorry, I wasnā€™t trying to insinuate that I thought you thought Knowles was not loyal.

2 Likes