2023 Quarterback Zane Flores Commits to Oklahoma State

You gotta have the evidence. Does that ever cross your mind?

I thought those girls telling what they were suppose to do was evidence. Why do we not use that culb any more. Miles expanded it when he was here.
Here any long he would have had to expand other deals.
I know no you had no dad and you think of miles as a foster dad Iā€™m sorry for u.

1 Like

So he is the best QB in Nebraska and only had two Division 1 offers and rated as a 3 star prospectā€¦Gundy is pulling a Bob Simmons as he desperately wants his son to lead the Cowboys which will lead to his demise.
PS Donā€™t get me wrong: I believe Gundy has done a fantastic job but his desires are not based on what is good for the team

Watch his tape and quit worrying about the stars next to his name.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to figure out where to start.
We have a 4 star on the team rite now. If only a 4 star can beat out gunnar you worries there are moot.

What are you calling d1 programs. Because there are more then 2 power 5 teams offer him. I know ku and ksu mite take what they can get but Mizzou and washington do have a good name. Throw in a big 10 school.

Iā€™m actually worried he may not play gunnar unless he is way better.

1 Like

Any relation to Wilmer Flores ?

Iā€™m thinking heā€™s the next Brendan Costello. They said he was the next accurate deep passer.

You mean the Venezuela baseball player. I dnt think so lol

2 Likes

We can always make him a te

1 Like

Nope. I donā€™t lie. Look, the SI thing was a hatchet job, but with that much smoke there was a fire that got ignored. Also, look at what Miles did at LSU and Kansas. He had his issues. They couldā€™ve easily bit us in the a## just as easily as they did at KU and LSU.

3 Likes

Travis youā€™ll never convince him, I do believe heā€™d do ungodly things for his pal Les.

2 Likes

Les must have been in your circle Jugā€¦ you whine constantly about any kid not a 4-5 star. Why did Gundy have to clean house after Les ? A bunch of cancers on the team that caused a lot of problems. Gundys only losing year was his first. You do know it took Saban 20 years to win a conference championship. You girls have at itā€¦ā€¦ lol

1 Like

I donā€™t think Gundy plays Gunnar unless heā€™s head and shoulders above the rest. Give it a rest, Simmons screwed his self. With running QBs you may need everyone of them before the year is out. Rangle reports say heā€™s learning fast

Gunnar plays if heā€™s the best available, whether everyone likes it or not he has a D1 pedigree and works his asss off. I hope he plays to prove all the haters wrong.

2 Likes

Gunnar has to have some QB savvy, canā€™t help but to ā€¦. Left handed or not if he can make the throws and I know he has mobility. We may need all of them ā€¦ Spencer missed games every year but last year

3 Likes

Ha! Someone knows what Iā€™m talking about

1 Like

Letā€™s start with your lying, 1st and only year as a head coach in Toledo he won a conference championship, (very first year as a head coach) then 2 of the 4 years at LSU he won conference championships. 8 at Alabama.

Gundyā€™s only losing year, he had 6 NFL players.

6 nfl players hum. Well I guess they were like maimi team nfl players that canā€™t win.

1 Like

Pretty sure most of them spent more time on the field than Mason Rudolph.

So Gundy had 6 people drafted after the 2005 season?

1 Like