2023 Quarterback Zane Flores Commits to Oklahoma State

Are sure or pretty sure. We’ll since mason is going to start this season he will pass most. Got a Hella more money then them too

1 Like

I’ll type it slow so you can keep up. There was 6 guys on the 2005 roster who went on to play in the NFL. Even though Robert try’s to say he was left no talent.

Mason will never be Pittsburgh number 1 quarterback. They already went and got a quarterback because they had zero confidence in him.

Since their back up died. Yea your a genius.
To bad they couldn’t play college football.
I’m glad gundy got that fixed. I didn’t want to be a Texas team with nfl players and no wins.

1 Like

Maybe Pittsburgh should go get Baker Mayfield, no one else wants him but we all know he’s better than Mason.

Listen closely Linda how many were drafted?

1 Like

Just like a goon fan.

1 Like

You must be talking Girtman, Elliott, etc hun Jug? All players mostly recruited by Simmions or if the were recruited by Gundy they were let go of fast , you goon loving fool you :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

If Baker is so dang good why does he have trouble staying with a team. Messing in with players ? You show your goon love everyday troll

1 Like

Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State 2015 final score: Sooners crush Cowboys 58-23 to clinch Big 12 title

Don’t worry there’s always next year.

Oklahoma beat Oklahoma State, 38-20, to win the Big 12 title and beat their in-state rival in one fell swoop.
Don’t worry, turns out there’s one more year.

Mayfield passed for a school-record 598 yards and No. 8 Oklahoma outlasted No. 11 Oklahoma State 62-52
Maybe in the NFL.

Mayfield threw a touchdown pass and had several big runs in the second half as the Browns made the playoffs for first time since 2002 on Sunday, surviving a late Mason Rudolph-led rally to beat the rival [Steelers]
If it was 1-16 some people still wouldn’t get it.

Dude then go root for them. Your life would be so much simpler and you wouldn’t have dreams of gargling gundys ball bag anymore.

2 Likes

You really were mistreat as a child. I’m glad you dnt tell us what the men did to you.

1 Like

What? This is exactly what you and Robert are always bragging about.

I thought this is what you love. Don’t you want it to go on and on and on?

Next year was last year you moron… we don’t beat them often but who does !! Go shovel your chit on the goon board, they love to brag. Band wagon fan !!

2 Likes

Just you and joe joe my friend.

1 Like

Proving haters wrong at Elite 11

2 Likes