These will never get old.

12 Likes

6 Likes

This is getting out of hand tbh

5 Likes

What’s that? Lol

Expectations

5 Likes

Someone needs to catch up Vegas because their expectations for us are almost nonexistent.

3 Likes

We should have these expectations as a fanbase.

National outlets shouldn’t create them, though, lol.

2 Likes

7.5 is ludacris

Easy pay day

5 Likes

I sure hope you south side folks had better luck getting your seats then I did. What an absolute cluster. Loyal and True doesn’t apply to your seats, thats for sure!

3 Likes

That happened to me a few years ago with basketball. They moved me from half court to baseline, so I told the ticket office to keep my tickets and return my donation and ticket $. They did without ever a follow up call or anything. Had my tickets for 32 years at the time. That didn’t happen with football. I basically have the same seats I’ve had since 1995 on the south side. I hope it works out for everybody else.

1 Like

Pretty painless today.

Salt in my wound. Salt in my wound! I got evicted a few years ago for the players families and recruits and logged in today and all the aisle seats are gone. So I get stuck right in the middle of a section.

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t say I got aisle seats.

But I did.

1 Like

It SUCKED!!!

, we have sat in our seat for 8 years. Logged in, our section didn’t change except the new seats/chairs. We all got evicted and the aisle seats were all gone. Gonna miss it over there by the parents. Had so much fun meeting all of them.

1 Like

I can see a preview of the seats available (I select tomorrow morning), and no aisle seats in my section. Sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah… Its such a flawed process how they did it. Basically everyone last wednesday and thursday swooped up all the aisles…

2 Likes

We ended up on the opposite side with some friends from our old section we got 108

Yall are doing it wrong. Just become a billionaire, put your name on the stadium, and THEN pick your seats! Works every time.

10 Likes

You forgot to add “don’t die” to the instructions for seat selecting as a billionaire. RIP Boone.

6 Likes