GIF have mercy 90s full house - animated GIF on GIFER

2 Likes

Sorry, but

8 Likes

Confused

1 Like

Threw $50 on it

4 Likes

We can’t bet on OK so I’m pretty much a betting dummy.

I thought +120 meant risk $100 to win 120? How does betting $50 get you $110?

3 Likes

i think it’s the initial $50 put in plus the 120% premium of $60

8 Likes

Yeah what @AccountingPoke said, on Fanduel the “Total Payout” is your initial bet + your winnings, they don’t really clarify it initially so it can throw newer bettors off haha

6 Likes

Im waiting on the b12 title game appearance odds.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m licking my chops for that one

2 Likes

Ahh that makes sense!

2 Likes

Intersting to discuss. Assuming BP and Owens continue from the end of last year and Stribling is healthy, if Leon would have been allowed back would that have been the best, or one of at least, starting WR groups in America?

3 Likes

Yeah i think if we got to keep Leon we would have been top 5 in starting WR strength. And then you could let Bowman fling it with some additional time behind a more veteran line, opening up lanes for Ollie. I think if he gets a shot in the NFL we’ll ask ourselves the what if question for a while about this coming season

3 Likes

I understand we will miss him. But I am hoping Shettron takes that step up this year, along with Heard (Slot), Pope. Also, the drop off next year after the seniors leave will not be big.

Owens, Presley, Stribling, Heard, Shettron, Pope, Virginia transfer is a good WR group.

With Cale Cabbiness, Tykie Andrews, Gilkey all back ups. Just have to make sure Dunn spends a lot of quality time with this young group and improve them.

3 Likes

https://x.com/jasonscheer/status/1758239370321211665?s=46&t=mLxfuP_5HoKluPFarX9ZFA

2 Likes

Tech 8.5, OSU 7.5. Big 12 runs through lubbock!

4 Likes

And Kansas is at 8.5 (above OSU) as well. That just feels weird doesn’t it?

When I first glanced at this I thought it was Ollie. Lol