2024 Wide Receiver Tre Griffiths Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: 2024 Wide Receiver Tre Griffiths Commits to Oklahoma State – Pistols Firing

The Cowboys add a big and athletic wideout.

A good pic up

2 Likes

Nice !! Big , athletic and can run

2 Likes

Very nice !

2 Likes

Too bad he not white

Lol you going to harass us all year all because your a racist.
Heck this guy could problem shoot better then boyntons players.
Ask why we havent had any white Sharpe shooters isnt racist since we have had like 4 in arow before boynton. One came 30 miles away from gia.
If he doesn’t get a real offense going he won’t be here long. I dnt care how here does it. Stop them from shooting 20 3’s a game is good if the are going to shut 20%

1 Like

If you can tell me what was the point of bringing up not having a white shooter I’ll stop cause the last time I checked 4 of the top 5 3 point shooter of all time are black… so what was the point of Michael bringing up white players?

I was the first to bring it up.
I dnt know what resource your quoting from i just looked up it. It was the number of 3’s made. On the list its even 3 each with 5th having a tie. You got look up % but the 3 white guys have good %. Since one was actually on boynton team, and boynton took him off as a starter. The other 2 white guys are after the 3 black guys. Im not saying blacks cant shoot, except boyntons have proven they cant.
Boynton inherited a white and an Indian that shot better then any of his recruits. His guys cant even shot open 3’s. Dnt get me started on ft.

1 Like

Yea I hope he winds up better than Langston, never played a meaningful snap. Let JP kick his arse to the curb !! A racist always has it on his mind. It didn’t enter mine when he committed …
Your grammar needs to be worked on. Not Ebonics

1 Like

Something is off that Boynton has Dizagwa shot 25000 3 point shots in the summer and no one since has done that ? Z could shoot from anywhere on the court and quick but we or Boynton hasn’t had anyone do that In the summer to get to where they are deadly ?

Well boynton did have anything to do with it. Page did the same thing. Its just laziness on guys like ice not try to do better. Boynton is not eddie. Eddie treat basketball ball as a war.
Boynton reminds me of my hs coaches. Had the son of a doc and state representative. He hand terrible hands but they spent hours trying to teach if how to shoot. Lol.

1 Like

Im tired of boynton offense or lack of it. Most of the time, it looks like a bunch of guy on nyc playground. Even when last year started using boone rite, once he got doubled, they would stop. Thats when they should use him more, if 2 are on him somebody else is free. Guys just get worse under him.

1 Like

Boynton has his team now so I say he has two years to bring it. A lot of talent this year that will be young but no one to bang inside. I really hope he can be successful but his offense is street ball.
Isn’t close to Eddie. His kids learned position and an offense. You bring it down and jack up a three your asz was on the bench. Bangers …. Tony Allen has run ins with Eddie until he learned how to play winning ball

1 Like