5-Star Guard Bryce Thompson Picks Kansas Over Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/5-star-guard-bryce-thompson-picks-kansas-over-oklahoma-state/

In the end, Bryce goes KU.

This is an example of what a thread with individual articles would look like.

7 Likes

I think this is great. Maybe this format should be limited to “high-traffic” articles.

1 Like

For anyone else interested in having links open in a new tab: Settings - Interface - Open all external links in a new tab.

2 Likes

So when do we get confirmation that he signed the letter of intent? :rofl:

2 Likes

@kyleporterCBS did Boone get to ask about the KU possible sanctions?

7 Likes

Will the media who made comments about Cade picking us due to his brother being hired now make comments about how much money Bryce was paid?

Best of luck to him…“except maybe twice a year.” (Great quote!!) Bring on Thor!!

3 Likes

I like it. You could easily add these links to the bottom of article as “Join the Conversation” or something like that. I also like the idea of it only being on more significant articles as someone else suggested.

4 Likes

This is way better.

3 Likes

It’s also in the same vein that his dad went to KU and probably helped influence his decision. It’s called recruiting any way someone wants to shake it

His dad played college ball for Self at Tulsa, not KU @chase1 . His maternal Grandfather played basketball at KU.

1 Like

This format is awesome. Like someone said above, maybe only for the articles expecting heavy discussion.

2 Likes

Awesome suggestion. I found the dark theme there too which is definitely my jam. #batterysaver

4 Likes

These comments are also showing up on the actual post. We need to style them better, but at least we know it works.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter! Recruiting stars don’t matter and here’s not any reasons why :

juuuust kidding. Just thought I’d infuse some old comment section-ing for those missing it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did. His response:

“We talked about it. We addressed it. I trust Coach Self and he’s made it clear to me. They told me to trust them. My parents know [Self], they know he’s a good guy, he wants me to do the right thing and be on the right path. I trust him in that manner and I’m good with my decision.”

1 Like

While I don’t mind the article threads now in the Chamber, is there any thought on moving the article threads under a separate tab from the home page? The home page now is a jumbled mess and I think it would benefit from the articles and true forum posts being separate.

There is that thought. I think it’s a good thought. It’s on the potential to-do list.

2 Likes

I disagree. I want a one stop shop.

2 Likes