A boy named dana

Really

R u positive.

This is hilarious. I mis spel words to give u nerds something to do. U come back like ur einstine.

Delete your account

1 Like

U come and attack me. Then tell me to delete my account. Thats rich.

I wish I had as much personal enjoyment with being a victim than you do, Iā€™d love to hear your process and learn

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0470546646/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_QWDSFT4NZ7Q1HBPQEWB9

I couldnā€™t read what u sent me. I am glad all u gurls r sticking to gather for the education of posting.

I do enjoy this, u rite. I just wish there were smarter peeps here to understand innuendo.

I donā€™t think you know what that word means.

One thing I do know. Is if u dnt like my riting u could just skip it.
But to ur point, u wouldnā€™t have commented if I used it wrong. Did it hurt.

No it didnā€™t hurt when I fell from heaven. Try a different pick up line please, that ones old and Iā€™ve heard it too much.

Lol lol I didnā€™t know they had piles falling from heaven. Good thing u can float.

There is one of the innuendo. Did u get it. Whats in a pile and floats. So see u are wrong I know what Iā€™m doing.

If your ā€œpilesā€ float that muchā€¦ you should go to doctor my dude.

Go out in the pasture and grab a pile. Hint a dry one. Uā€™ll figure that out, well maybe. Then throw it into the pond. Go do that then u will answer why u are wrong again.

I donā€™t spend a lot of my time going out and tossing dry sh*t in ponds. But I guess thatā€™s what you do for fun.

1 Like

Know Iā€™m just smart. I know u float. I was pointing out a science project for u. Kind of like a DNA test for u.

U could prove me wrong and not float.
That would make u a which then.:innocent::poop::woman_mage: which r u. Lmao

Its funny by defending ur honor, u forgot I canā€™t spel.