A boy named dana

I guess my hint of not talking to me didn’t pay off.

So ur best saying is eating paste, but now ur going to say ur a literary genius by bring up of mice and men.

I know a quite a bit about people, and so I see u have only concern. So with that I’m happy to say I will not continue with this.

Seriously get help.

I’m no literary genius. Reading and writing are definitely not my strong suits. You are just a flat out moron. Saying other people need help is really rich coming from you Robert. You can’t even mentally function at a normal level. You sit here 24/7 posting and others need help. Ok got it pal. Dipshit.

The literary genius remark was sarcasm.:flushed::scream:
I am glad u expanded ur insults to include dipstick.
Shows ur growing :woozy_face::yawning_face::sob::flushed::scream::cowboy_hat_face:
Before u answer this is sarcasm too, I know how u confuse compliments and sarcasm.

Someone needs to take Lenny down to the creek and put him out of his misery.

Now u want to kill me. Like I said u are off. Not even funny to joke about. Pathetic.

But this is ok cause you said it right? “Let me translate Gundy’s stick is in logan’s wife’s puss.” Like I said someone needs to take little man Lenny down to the creek and rid us of him.

Ur not married

And?

So both ur wife and lenny are make believe like ur reality

Doesn’t even make sense bud. Try again after you’re done crying about what I said Lenny.

Why would I cry about what u say. I’m try to figure out why ur crying about a wife u dnt have.

Not sure how you came up with this leap. All I did was compare the comment you were crying about to the one you made asking if yours was acceptable if mine wasn’t. But you aren’t intelligent enough to put that together.

I’m a living real person u want to take to the creek and kill.
Ur wife is imaginary. Like ur brain.

Ok Lenny. Keep crying about my comment if you’d like.

I’m not crying I just dnt think ur proving ur point by saying u want me dead in the creek.
U have come on this post to attack me. Which is fine.
But have me dead in the creek is odd way of proving u know more about spell, who’s retard,or sports.

But do you float

Creek is dry

you are quite literally the stupidest human being I have ever seen in my life.

just reading this thread has made me less intelligent

2 Likes

$@75ghihcdtt;7&&)

I would say thank, but I’m not sure i deserve all the credit. Everyone is on about my writing. U not the best example for me to follow. We have never meet. U never seen me. So another find example of smart guys on here.