After Spotty Spring, Cowboys Finally Have Depth along Offensive Line in Fall Camp

Originally published at: After Spotty Spring, Cowboys Finally Have Depth along Offensive Line in Fall Camp | Pistols Firing

‘I think anybody’s job could be taken with how we’re looking.’

This makes me happy. Excited about Webber. I think he’s going to start.

1 Like

Now that webber can add weight help him. He came from a military school which limited weight.

Has anybody hread about cole . When will he be back.

Its to bad about barr having to retire. He was a good cowboy.

Just because you have experience at a position doesn’t automatically constitute to success. We need more good lineman to protect Sanders and help us rush the ball for at least 5 yards per carry. Hopefully that’s fixed this season. I’ll be watching closely.

I know where are the freshman. What a joke depending on experience.

We know youll be watching. Youll late us and gundy know if they mess up. Thank you joy

Yes your rite bring in a winning coach. It worked perfect for ku and les miles. Man i glad your here give all this free advise.

OSU is in no way shape or form in the same position that KU is currently in. Try to find a better example next time.

Ok uo brought in howard at least he won more the 1 game.

Just hoping that depth translates to experience and growth. Going to be painstaking to see us try to run prostyle offense and keep running it till we get behind then rely on defense or force sanders to force plays running for his life. I been hearing that they are going to be running more uptempo and rpo with him this season. Seems like everyone in the nation has taken notice of the better stats and play he has in uptempo. I personally would like us petal to the metal to get a comfortable lead and then let the defense manage the game so then we can manage the clock on offense. I think we could have it both ways with defense and high octane offense.

1 Like

What happened to Cole Birmingham? I heard anything from he was dinged up in the spring to he blew his knee and is out for the year….?

At first i heard the same. I did hear he may come back.
Nothing to official. God i which we had him.

1 Like

He was at OU for one season, and OU even in the 90’s is not anywhere near as bad as Kansas. Try a better example. Maybe the third time is a charm.

No we are using your reality.

Miles is your favor coach. A 100 times better then gundy.
Yet brought no magic to ku.

Ou is yoyr favorite team. Howard won at miami before Miami was Miami .

Your always telling that its the coach. Your only needing a guy that can win 1 more game then gundy. All miles could do was win 1. Isnt miles better then the other guys at ku. I mean shot, he should have had 6 wins. Thats not asking alot from your hero. Biil snyder did it at ksu. He couldnt walk in miles shoes

He won three games in his first season at KU. That’s the equivalent of Gundy going 6-6 at OSU in 2006. I also think you’re probably underestimating how tough it can be to recruit to KU as well. Miles didn’t even get to finish 2 years there.

Bill Synder had three losing seasons in his first four years at K State. Like K State in the late 80’s, you aren’t going to build KU into a six win team in less than two years (which is how long Miles was there for).

Come on man you tell us what miles can do.
Or, did lsu win the natty.
You say recruits will come to stillwater if gundy would just ask. Why not Lawrence. They have bb players there for years. Fat man got them.

Sounds like your back tracking on miles and your making excuses. Kinda of like you do for no title leach.

Maybe ku could get peterson

Yes, in 2007.

Do you think Gundy could convince players to come to KU when they haven’t had a winning season since 2008?

I don’t make excuses. I just present the facts.

See like we told you saban players and lsu name.

You alway have to make it about gundy. Why would he get players to ku, he wouldnt be fired. Mikes only shot was to make it at ku. With out lsu he could do it

No facts need for you when your dreaming of miles

Yea that definitely had nothing to do with miles.