AJ Ferrari Gear Removed from Nearfall Clothing Website

Originally published at: AJ Ferrari Gear Removed from Nearfall Clothing Website | Pistols Firing

All Ferrari gear appears to be gone from the retailer’s website.

1 Like

This is not a surprise. Man we just watch how a guys life collapses in front of us

2 Likes

The guy is in a free fall, he’s thrown away lots of money and fame being a arrogant jerk. WWE I don’t think it will matter to them. We will see

2 Likes

His ego is ma$$ive. I couldn’t believe the stuff he was tweating AFTER the car wreck. If there’s something that should make a person down-to-earth humble it’s something like that where you could’ve not only been responsible for killing a friend, the cross country runner who was a passenger in his vehicle, but also Coach Boynton, I think there was another vehicle besides Boynton’s going the same direction, and the one he ran into or almost did passing multiple cars. Most of the stuff was, can I say it?, sophomoric CHILDISH!

I don’t wish any ill will on AJ, unless he’s guilty of the sex crime he is being accused of, but he would do very well to humble himself…and evaluate how he got to this point!

2 Likes

Only way he humbles himself is to hit rock asz bottom and no one to help pick him up but his self. An ego that big is infallible to them.
If you read the report of what he supposedly did to that girl is gut wrenching. !! If I’m the father of the girl it would be tough to take

2 Likes

No, I have not. My friend, who earned a scholly at oSu for wrestling but never competed due to a knee injury, besides the fact it’s so dang difficult to break an oSu lineup although right now is a big different, sadly, told me early on he didn’t like AJ and must’ve seen the arrogance. I could certainly see he was cocky but I liked that he gave zerOU guys a hard time and just thought the kid has a lot of confidence and that bleeds into cocky, but he backed it up.

Winning that natty as a freshmen then probably having half of Stilly patting you on the back and I’m sure plenty of girls wanting to get a date didn’t help him. That’s where his dad, esp, should’ve reeled him in. He’s setting a terrible example for his younger brothers…

1 Like

From what I’ve read on Twitter and other places pretty much the whole team hated his guts, he was a cancer in the team One guy like him can disrupt the entire program. His younger bother , the one who committed, was kicked out of the house. He sounds like he could be AJ 2.0
We will be better with them gone

1 Like