Appropriate music for covid19 management

Um…the only music I ever listen to is the Lin-Manuel Miranda & Ben Platt station on Pandora with kids in the car. They love Broadway music - Dear Evan Hansen is the current fave, probably because some of the lyrics are mildly inappropriate, but they have the entire Hamilton score memorized too.

I’ll add in “You Will be Found” “Waving Through A Window” and “The Story of Tonight.” I think they are situation appropriate…but you don’t have to go along with the tastes of the Anderson children. :smiley:

I prefer Death Cab for Cutie and Mumford & Sons when they aren’t with me.

1 Like

Reminds me of the hardest I’d laughed in a while when I saw this :

5 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

I sent this to everyone I know yesterday hahahah I love it

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get this one out of my head…

3 Likes

This is the song I put on for my pity party when I found out we weren’t going to play Kansas later that day .

2 Likes

That just makes me want to run through a wall (one of the key tunes in our old high school pregame, lights out, focus on your job soundtrack).

2 Likes

On the video game thread, I mentioned this game, but I’ve been listening to the soundtrack away from playing the game. It is flat-out incredible. If you’ve seen the first “Alien” movie, the sounds will remind you of the music from the movie.

First original Dylan song in 8 years. Consensus seems to be this is from the Tempest sessions. I prefer to think this is what’s been rolling around his brain in lockdown.

Pretty surprised no one has mentioned Gangstagrass

2 Likes

Raul is here to get you through…

1 Like

Been loving these.

Pro tip. Go to a Mavericks concert. One of the most fun times you can have

1 Like

Joe Diffie - John Deere Green

1 Like

Crushing.

And those who wait forever … for ships that don’t come in.

2 Likes

Gah. :cry:

Highwomen is a great listen. Been on a Bob Dylan kick currently

I’m mostly listening to music, but I’m also listening to the Office Ladies podcast, where Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey talk about behind the scenes of the Office.