Arizona QB Grant Gunnell Transferring to Memphis

Now ur grading movies on this article. Next it’ll be restaurant. I liked Rudy so yea 3 star. :upside_down_face::joy::innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
Really u must be desperate when u have to use movies to help u out in ur delusional state.
U stated out fine, ur first 2 post were on topic. Then went to ur normal rants.
U shouldn’t even want this kid we have 2 4 star and he is a 3 star. That’s a no no a 3 star. See that’s what u should have talking about. " thank god gundy didnt go after another 3 star". See how that works.
The problem with u joe is no one likes u because u just want to cry. U lie use half truth double standards or just completely change ur stance.
Unlike u the peeps on here like to talk about the article and share their views about the article. Mite try it once mite not need so many tums.

1 Like

Yes, but you’re a spaz. I was specifically talking about the offensive line woes, and you’re jumping into litigating Gundy’s career back to the beginning of time.

1 Like

That’s all Joe’s a out get rid ofgundy

You can’t solve offensive line woes when you don’t play your best recruits and give them no choice but to transfer for the sake of Cowboy Culture. This Cowboy Culture theme is doing nothing but turning OSU into consistent mediocrity. Eventually it will lead to even more people calling for Gundy’s job. Just wait and see.

U really know nothing about sports.

1 Like

Said Gundy, “Jacob Lacey’s still playing. We didn’t know he was that good of a player. He just kind of was here.”

You shouldn’t be saying I’m the one that knows nothing of sports.

As banged up as our players on offense were, I wouldn’t be able to accurately judge any of them this season. I did wonder if Sanders thumb did not fully heal. Trying to give him the benefit of doubt since he is not playing good enough to really be a starting QB in conference play. Gundy seldom discloses much about injuries, he just says no one has talked to him yet about what the injury is. Makes sense, he is only the head coach so why bother him with injury reports about his vital players. Who believes that?

Lots of coaches don’t disclose injuries of players. Nothing new…I highly doubt he isn’t aware of how serious the injury is

1 Like

Who was not playing that should’ve been playing over another player Joe ? I can’t think of anyone unless you are going back to Jelani? Maybe Illingworth over Sanders ? As much as the line leaked it would have been a disaster. I would like to see us use the slants , short passes over the middle

I would too. Gundy has already said they don’t want to risk injury any longer (Even though it’s football and everyone knows the risk). That’s why you don’t see it any longer. Then I get crucified for questioning Gundy as a coach :man_shrugging:?

I would actually like to see the air raid again. Play fast, but when you do your defense gets little rest. We now get maybe 70 plays off compared to 90 in the Weeden and Rudolph years. Dunn said he was going to do it but I don’t think he felt comfortable or Gundy nixed it. Look I like Gundy but he has major holes and getting someone to even equal him will be tough

Not exactly. There are several average coaches we could go out there and get.

Oh come on Joe these average coaches as you say aren’t hanging around on trees. And none have the resume of Gundy. See most schools out there other than blue bloods would kill for our record over the last 10 years. You can’t let the hate for Gundy go to see he’s not bad. Or are you talking Campbell ? Winning record… Patterson ? Winning record

1 Like

Patterson will be fired soon then u can have him Campbell going north to a blue blood.
Both are not quitting to come side ways to osu

1 Like

Michael, the only reason Gundy has a high winning percentage is playing a weak non-conference schedule and playing in a weak conference. Example in the last 5 years:
Oklahoma State besides Oklahoma they’ve played Boise State once.

Oklahoma besides Okstate they’ve played Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State (twice), LSU and Georgia.

Wisconsin besides Iowa every year they’ve played Michigan (4 times), Ohio State (4 times),Penn State (twice), LSU and Alabama.

Pick any of the other power 5 teams on this list and look who they have played. The guys on here and at the Daily Oklahoman like to compare us to Wisconsin but in the last 5 years who have we played on the scale of Alabama or LSU?

5-Year Look

Ranked by win percentage

Clemson: 69-5 (LOL!)
Alabama: 66-6
Ohio State: 61-7
OU: 58-10
App State: 54-12 (never schedule App State)
LSU: 51-14
Georgia: 54-15
Boise State: 52-15
Wisconsin: 52-16
Penn State: 49-17
Notre Dame: 47-17
SDSU: 49-18
Michigan: 47-18
Iowa: 47-19
Washington: 47-20
Memphis: 47-20
Oklahoma State: 45-20
Florida: 44-20

Top 13 in power 5 schools there are 8 other big 12 schools that can use the same excuse ur using for osu. We schedule a power five school it’s done years in advance, so we have no idea how good they will be then we do the next level and the the next level. Most schools do the same.
Go look at sec school they have 4 non con. There r really bad teams in the Sec.

1 Like

I am glad how an article about a 3 star Arizona player tansfer gets u guys to talk about how great Gundy winning% is

1 Like

How many other power 5 schools on that list have only played 1other power 5 school on the list? This is a list of the 18 teams with the best winning percentage over the last 5 years. Besides Ou who we have to play every year and we have lost all 5, we have only played one team one time on the list. Teams like Boise State and App State are on the list because they play so many cupcakes, the same way Gundy has made the list.

There is a team from a power conference on the list that has played less teams on the list than Oklahoma State, Washington, but their non-conference and bowl opponents destroy the games Gundy has had. Gundy works real hard to make sure his toughest non-conference opponent is a team like Tulsa. If he worked on recruiting half as hard, he might be back in the top 25.

1 Like

Ar1 I do love ur intense need to fire up ur peeps. But u keep shooting urself in the foot. What I see he is the 13 winningest power 5 program over 5 yrs. If u go 10yrs. It’s even better.
Then u point it out that he does with less recruits. Then u make excuses for teams we beat.

1 Like

6 of ten teams we played were ranked or still r today makes 7 for 11 buy normal yrs about the same 6 0r 7.
That good plenty of good games not to mention the receiving votes

1 Like