Arizona State Offensive Line Transfer Isaia Glass Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/arizona-state-offensive-line-transfer-isaia-glass-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Another one.

1 Like

Ok, alright. Here we go now

3 Likes

Love it, build a wall for Ollie!

We’re rumored to get Ja’Quinden Jackson, RB out of Utah as well. He would be a great 1-2 punch with Ollie!

2 Likes

Size sounds good. Hope he’s healthy and not damaged goods. Good news that a Utah RB might join. Still unknown if Ollie returns. Why would he go bowling if planning to transfer? No need to display his talent in another game just to get a NIL bidding war going on. He already has high value bc of Doak Walker. So that gives me at least a glimmer of hope that he returns.
The flip side is that Ollie knows we have no experienced QB, and a questionable O-line along with a less than stellar play caller. So lots of uncertainty about him. I know Texas wants him.

That OL will just be better with another year plus a couple of solid backups and a few young guys that will play. I don’t know where you get questionable ? True Ollie had more yards after contract but I see the OL being better
Agreed on a QB

4 Likes

I’ll take anyone we can get out of Utah !

1 Like