Badass Moments

This is different from Corona positive. This is for moments that you have had or are having where you are doing awesome things.

For me, I just finished writing my fourth book. This week is for edits but it’s done. What awesome things have you done lately?

13 Likes

Crickets… :grimacing:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! What’s the book about?

2 Likes

It’s a weird Western kind of thing. The synopsis kind of sums it up:

In a wild West plagued by corrosive gray Dust storms, a grizzled sheriff is a legend for his brutality towards those who hurt the innocent. When he inflicts justice while saving a teenage girl, he is drawn into a world of violence, corruption, and a golden liquid that can turn the dead into weapons. Only through his talent for violence and an uncompromising spirit will he be able to try to stop the golden tide before it swallows the West whole.

9 Likes

Alright, that sounds pretty sweet. Will you DM me a link to it when it comes out?

1 Like

Sounds like some cool nonfiction

7 Likes

Clearly I haven’t done anything badass beyond making lame comments on PFB.

7 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks man

1 Like

It’ll be a little while. Has to go through edits and cover art and all that fun (expensive) stuff. To do it right, it’ll all run me probably close to $1,000. :sweat:

2 Likes

Should’ve put it in a cyberpunk future.

It’s about Sheriff Arpaio.

1 Like

Bud, nobody else can say anything on this thread, lol.

1 Like

I read a book.

6 Likes

This was “not” a badass moment by Robin Ventura

4 Likes

Dr. Cowboy writes a book, Cowguy read one. The usernames here could not seem anymore appropriate.

8 Likes

I love how Robin kinda looks down and tries to throw everyone off…and then he’s like IT’S ON OLD MAN.

1 Like

It’s a special skill set getting into a headlock that fast. :rofl:

6 Likes