Bedlam Grades: Coaching, QB Play Earn Poor Marks in Ugly Loss

You did the research. You may be right. I may be wrong. My original point was only that Lincoln uses his talent better than Gundy uses his. Linc is a better OC and HC than Gundy. It’s sickening to think that a veteran guy who’s been doing this for over 15 years is being schooled by a guy who’s been doing it for less than 5. This is one major reason for a coaching change. We need someone who is young, hungry for success, who wants to build something to a level never before seen in Stilly. Someone who is trying to make a name for himself regardless of whether he bolts to a blue-blood or stays. Someone who feels as if he has something to prove to the doubters. We NEED the equivalent to Michael Boynton, Jr., but in football.

Mike boynton has won one ncaa tournament game with the best player in the country, jury’s still out on him every one needs to pump the brakes

He also reached the championship game of the Big 12 conference tournament with said player. People don’t WANT to pump the brakes on Boynton. I’m one of them. HCMB has infused vigor and vision into his program. We saw the tangible results of what he’s attemptng to build during this past season. He is the first and only coach in program history to convince the number 1 ranked player in the country to wear America’s Brightest Orange. Mr. Iba and Coach Sutton couldn’t do it. But Coach Mke DID!!! He’s getting other highly ranked recruits to visit Stilly and selling his vision for the program.

I’ll add more to this later.

Dude he can’t coach to this point lol the offense y’all gripe about with Gundy is way worse with boynton. Oh and by the way has had one high school commit in the last two years. Yes pump the brakes

And Sutton also had the number one recruit commit and sign, rules were different so he went to the draft