Bedlam shirt ideas

Before we go throw down some dough (and waste it), would love to hear what you guys think (and more importantly, what you would buy) t-shirt wise for Bedlam.

One idea @KyleCox had was a shirt that read, “Hit 'Em Where it Hurts” which is pretty LOL. Do you all have any other ideas? We’d love to get some cranked out to the store so you can order and have them before the game next Saturday.

1 Like

I like the Hurts idea, but is there a way to make it so that it applies to their D after Chuba gets a hold of them?

Trust me if OSU wins, there will be enough victory laps shirts to fill our entire store (and I will buy every one of them).

‘F*CK OU’ but with the full word. Would buy.

5 Likes

I have lived in Kansas since graduating. Many folks up here have Muck Fizzou shirts. Saw them a lot more before realignment obviously, but always made me grin.

Just make shirts with Swiss cheese on them. They’ll know it’s about their defense.

2 Likes

Goons. Broke a girls jaw lately?

Maybe something involved with the schooner tipping over

1 Like

“We tip hats, not bandwagons”

7 Likes

Silhouette of the Schooner in the process of falling over. Like 45 degrees. No words. Silhouetted kind of like the Gundy mullet shirt. Might be hard to make recognizable, but if it could be pulled off, I’d buy one for every day of the year.

6 Likes

Don’t know that it’s a Bedlam design necessarily, but maybe you could work in Bedlam somewhere, but Black shirt, silhouette of Bullet with a Canadian leaf on the hind qtr like a brand?

With the Chuba-Chuba Choo Choo maybe a train would be better.

Love that idea.

Not bedlam but… Silhouette of the classic Barry Sanders endzone dive but with him holding up a canadian flag

6 Likes

take out goat, put a full color canada flag + post over his shoulder. awesomeness

The bullet or bronc with a canadian brand is nice. I’d buy that.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, you could do the bucking bronc that way too. I was thinking Bullet for the relation to speed, but the Bronc could be nice.

Make it crimson-colored cheese.

2 Likes

“Please win…” or “Try your best and have fun”

1 Like

I wanna make my own personal Bedlam shirt that just reads, “I did not have a good time in 2013.”

6 Likes