Best Unis in OSU History

For teh Ball of Basket ( I liked the orange version the best):

Ivan-McFarlin-Tony-Allen

1 Like

Sorry, we totally ruined your thread. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The current baseball unis are cool. I considered actually buying a replica one for the first time.

Good article. Here’s my ranking of the uniforms featured in the article. I really only used the color photos other than the one throwback. #1 for me is the black/gray (surprisingly). I love the way the orange pops and the use of the classic Oklahoma State on the jersey and bat. The 80’s unis with Inky look sharp and the big stripes pop. I was not a fan of the script Oklahoma and definitely not a fan of “Cowboys” instead of Oklahoma State.

That new black jersey in the first pic is straight fire. I’d buy it.

1 Like

Why? It’s not his fault that team management was piss poor in his time with the White Sox. Most reports were that everybody in the clubhouse loved him, and he walked away because he just knew it wasn’t working… Renteria hasn’t exactly set baseball on fire.

If you should dislike anybody, it’s Kenny Williams.

Anything that does not have pistol Pete on it. I just like osu on the jersey. If your trying to sell a brand it can’t have several logos you just need one!

The current black unis with the orange state bat combined with the interlocking OS hats are my #1. I’m a button up baseball uni guy myself so a lot of the uniforms from when I was growing up rank lower because they were often pullovers.

1 Like

Yea, I can’t disagree with that choice other than to say I’m still a sucker for the old school orange tops. I guess I consider them my 1a (Black) and 1b (Orange) :sunglasses: