Big 12 Championship Game Thread šŸˆ

Just got my tickets and Airbnb near the stadium. Get emā€™ while they are cheap.

6 Likes

We finally made it yā€™allā€¦

7 Likes

Where ya at? We got 250 row 1 for $150 a piece. Not bad.

1 Like

I got a little watery eyed, not gonna lieā€¦

2 Likes

Way up. I went cheap for $75 but midfield. I might upgrade but being cheap for now.

3 Likes

I was going to, but after fees it woulda been like $98 to basically touch the rafters. Figured I might as well spend an extra 50 per ticket and sit 16 rows off the field. I also got gutsy and chose the home side. We better win bedlam 1.0ā€¦

3 Likes

Did you guys buy tickets on the side for the top ranked team? Iā€™m waiting because I donā€™t want to be with OU fans.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s partially why I bought so far up. Donā€™t think it matters up there. I might adjust my location but wanted to get the tickets and also a walking distance Airbnb the night before.

I donā€™t think we make the CFB Playoff but I canā€™t do that Friday so in my head Iā€™m saving some for a trip to New Orleans but all of that might change.

3 Likes

Yes, I did. The ā€œsouth sideā€. But it worked out that the cheap low seats were in the endzone and in the front row. So regardless itā€™ll be close to OSU fans. Iā€™d honestly enjoy being in the middle of Ou people. Iā€™ll get to make fun of 50 year olds for spending their life savings on the game.

5 Likes

But I wonā€™t be sitting by OU fans. Iā€™ll be sitting by BU fans because weā€™re going to beat Ou next Weekend.

7 Likes

Your previous comment still applies though.

9 Likes

I had Dallas Cowboy season tickets when the stadium first opened. You will not be upset with the high up seats. You can see a good 11v11 view, and then watch the replay by just lifting your head.

5 Likes

Good to know and kind of lucked out there.

1 Like

What section were you in?

1 Like

So hold up, if we beat OU, weā€™d play Baylor?

5 Likes

if Baylor can also beat Tech

4 Likes

Ah, ok.

whispers Thatā€™s my only scenario question! runs away

One game at a timeā€¦one game at a timeā€¦

6 Likes

Itā€™s a fair scenario question. Playing OU twice =/= Playing Baylor with a backup freshman QB

2 Likes

I honestly donā€™t care who it is. I think Bedlam 2.0 draws more attention to the game though.

1 Like