Big 12 Could Add Cincinnati, Houston, UCF Before 2023 Football Season

How is it a lie? By your account, were only win 7 a year.
Well, I’m sure we could possibly beat a fact. You nevervsaid that but I can read between the lines.

1 Like

First of all, someone who can’t read, can’t read between the lines.

Second of all, If Gundy was so great, you wouldn’t have to lie. So you just keep lying because it let’s others know there’s something to hide.

1 Like

Lol seriously that’s what your going with jug.
You did say, when cincy comes in gundy won’t win again. Tell me what am I hiding from your comment.
At the time I thought it was odd since we will only play them 1 time a year. I’m sure you meant something else.
But, stupid comments from the peanut gallery ( in this case the horse shed) dnt effect gundy.

1 Like

I’m not talking about all sports dumbace. Obviously the other programs are really good. I’m talking about football. Just because we have our first top 10 finish in football for the first time in a decade doesn’t mean we’re a juggernaut.

When you talk about OSU football you keep saying we’re winning. What are we winning? One NY6 bowl in the last 10 years? Is that what classifies us as a football juggernaut now? I love OSU football and I hope we do get to juggernaut status one day, but I’m realistic and realize that recruiting 35th on average and never changing or adjusting what we do offensively has it’s limits. You also have to find someone that wants to elevate the program to that status as well.

First off I never called osu football a juggernaut. The only time juggernaut came up was me describing how you felt about Baylor.
Second your post was full of blah blah blah blah
Stop repeating urself

1 Like

I never said you did. I said you act like it, but can’t tell me any real major accomplishments besides one over the last 10 years. Learn to read.

Why are you also on about me telling you what major accomplishments we have done, since you know we see the word different.
In the new world of bowls you can argue about then. But like you like to do. Compare it to basketball ball.
In big 12 basketball ball 99% of teams that go over 500 in conference go to the dance. Some with less the 500.
So using that criteria, gundy would have gone all but 4 years. Now I know you would call that a major deal.

You know I think when you 1 of only 2 teams in the league to win every year that a big deal.

1 Like

Apparently you can go 3-6 in conference play in football and still make a bowl game as long as you beat your cupcakes in non-conference.

I already talked about the bowl deal. Learn how to read

But, you still want to kick and scream. Boynton has made the dance already 4 times. So keep trying to find lil gambit of hope to cry about.

1 Like

Stop crying Robert.

@joe15

Can we get one whole day were you praise oSu football and Gundy accomplishments? One. Whole. Day.

2 Likes

You already did. Go look at my comments about Gundy and the game plan after this season’s past bedlam win.

One whole day, not one comment.

2 Likes

It is one whole day. Look at Saturday’s comments and Sunday’s. Don’t be scared.

Joey one comment is not make a whole day
Did you do the good comment with back hand bad comments. Like " why couldn’t he do this before or some thing like that

1 Like

Just a good general question. Don’t know why we would wait until the last game of the year to do it.

Last game of the year ?? We were 11-1 going into the CC game nitwit !! Hardly anyone goes undefeated for a year ?!?

1 Like

We all have those moments after a win and say we got lucky. But. Normal people are still happy
When we win do you have a moment of joy that we did win, before going into your hate mode. Or, do you just write down all your lil bad points and review them after the win

1 Like

Joey does keep notes of bad plays to scream and cry about after a win. You can’t make this chit up :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

23-16, 28-23, 21-20, 32-24, 37-33

That’s how close we were to being 6-6 instead of 11-1 during the regular season. So I would venture to say luck rolled our way more times than not. Thank God we fielded the best defense we had in 40 years to get us to that 11-1 record.

I don’t necessarily think it’s bad to have a good, bad, and ugly review. There is always something to improve on. If we just want to review in general. It would be fair to say the defense was really good most of the season while the offense was inconsistent.

1 Like