Big 12 Has Discussed Increased Payouts to Keep OU and Texas, per Report

i still like to see your data on ou 1 billion in debt

Well you are not going to get it from me. You are not worth my time. It is readily available if you want to search for it a little yourself. Sorry but not sorry.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllā€¦smhā€¦that was pretty obvious from your last response

It takes 2 seconds to type ā€œOU billion dollars in debtā€

Ok sorry didnā€™t mean to diss you. Itā€™s just not worth my time no matter who is asking. The info is out there and readily available. Just do a little searching and Iā€™m sure you can find it

Also to be honest you really didnā€™t read or comprehend my whole post, it would have been good to do before you commented. Lesson learned I guess

Thatā€™s your idea of being proactive, Big XII clown$???

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense geographically. :sob: :sob: :sob:

Theyā€™ve long been looking dumb. Being proactive is against their rules.

2018 articleā€¦nothing current

@KyleCox Iā€™ve read two different articles stating that Oklahoma State has engaged in preliminary talks with the Big 10. Have you heard anything about this or have anymore news to add?

1 Like

How I have heard we have been in talks with all 3

Yes I wold like to know as well and Iā€™m sure that we are not alone in wanting to know by a long shot. I also wonder if there is a need to resolve OSUā€™s landing place quickly in order to prevent adverse impacts to recruiting, especially currently committed recruits, or if not an immediate concern when would it become one?

Not that this would this make much differenceā€¦