Big XII Basketball Championship Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

He has us as a two seed??

1 Like

Big 10 is overrated.

It took a lot out of me to make the change, but it had to be done!

Hahaha this actually made me laugh :joy::joy:

1 Like

The disrespect!

5 Likes

You really gonna be there?

Why do they keep doing that?

@JustGary I was coming to post the same thing. I honestly canā€™t believe it. I hope we beat the breaks off Texas and arenā€™t favored in any game the rest of the season. Anyone know the last time we were favored?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Again, itā€™s a bad day to be a cold beer in Stillwater.

6 Likes

Chad Weiberg and Mike Holder know the guy at ESPN that creates these graphics. They have us as the underdog, then they call in million dollar bets to Vegas on OSU to cover. Thatā€™s how weā€™re going to afford HCMB!!!

6 Likes

I put my jersey on at halftime of the West Virginia game and I ended up falling asleep with it still on that night. In the last 48 hours Iā€™ve only taken it off to shower, and weā€™ve beaten Baylor and West Virginia. Iā€™m riding that mojo until we win the national championship.

9 Likes

Rocked the jersey last night at the Garage. Gotta keep it going! Go Pokes! Beat the ā€˜Horns!

7 Likes

Itā€™s ok to not change the underwear for 3 days, right? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

Do you live alone? If so then yes. If not, well youā€™ll be living alone soon enough so also yes.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know when we were last favored, but I donā€™t believe we have been favored in the last 7 games.

2 Likes

My friend does not live alone currently. Will pass along your thoughts to him though.

8 Likes

Bulletin board material

5 Likes

Just thinking about how this would be handled in the corporate world. I think Boynton deserves an unsolicited bonus and a new contract for FUTURE reasonable expectations that can be met. This is a flash pan year with the #1 super star that wont happen every year.

Boynton has coached his tail off this year and deserves a surprise bonus, then a new contract that puts him in the top 6 of the league minimum

6 Likes