Bob Bowlsby Calls Sunday Meeting with OU, Texas 'Cordial'

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bob-bowlsby-calls-sunday-meeting-with-ou-texas-cordial/

The Sooners, Longhorns and the Big 12 met Sunday night.

I’m done with this. Just get it over with and leave for the SEC

2 Likes

They’re gone. Here’s to hoping we can get in the Big 10.

1 Like

Yes I’m with you as well. Those two have shown their true colors, something that we already knew but now it is out in the full sunlight for everyone to see. I don’t see the point in partnering with someone you can’t trust even a little. Let them leave and let’s move on.

2 Likes

This is beyond stupid. One of the best things about the Pokes switching conferences, wherever that may be, is that Bob Bowlsby will no longer be the commissioner. Continuing to beg OU and Texas to keep the rest of the teams afloat shows a complete lack of self-respect and dignity. Bowlsby once again showing his weakness and ineptitude. Gonna be glad when this is done.

3 Likes

This isn’t some pay to play league.
These two are the 2 riches in the nation and want more. Bs. Not on osu’s dime anymore. Let’s get out.

3 Likes

Is there any way they can be gone before the season starts? I don’t even care where we end up. 4th is 4th where ever you are.

1 Like

Couldn’t care less. Are we meeting with other conferences this week?

1 Like

We’re stuck with them for at least a year.

Then Gundy will probably lose by 36+.

Bowlsby, another one of those proactive execs. What’s he saying today??? Try getting off your behind, save your job and save the conference by doing something instead of kissing zerOU’s and Bevo’s spot where the sun don’t shine???

Are all the powers that be in the conference this doofy???

1 Like

The genius before, Dan Beebe, wasn’t any better. I put a lot of the blame at the feet of university presidents and ADs.

Looks like Bowlsby’s weekend meeting with UT/OU was a success. They waited until mid morning to announce they were leaving instead of doing it first thing at 7am. Geeeezzzzz

1 Like

He was probably trying to get a job under the SEC commissioner, lol. Useless!!!

Water boy perhaps?

1 Like

You’re absolutely correct. Beebe was worthless too. I wonder why AD’s and such don’t stand up for their schools more often when they should?

1 Like