Boynton Fed Up with Cowboys' 'Selfish' Play

Willing? He had many against him. He’s willing to adapt for the betterment of his contracts and pay. If he was so concerned with the betterment of OSU football I doubt he would’ve flirted with other coaching positions in the past. It’s amazing how gullible some of you are.

Can’t teach Gundy how to win a second conference title. Maybe Dantonio can.

Made no sense. When u get put in ur place dnt try and dig urself out.

1 Like

You try it all the time. I guess some people just never learn.

Joey poor joey u haven’t won an argument with a real person.

1 Like

I noticed after the Dantonio comparison to Gundy you never uttered another word. Don’t worry!!! I can totally understand where you’re coming from. Sometimes we all mistakenly think someone or something is better than it is. We all make mistakes.

A more compatible program that has to share the state with a powerhouse program is South Carolina, Michigan state while not a powerhouse established a very good football programs years ago

Has Clemson been a Powerhouse program for 100 years? Or even 70 years? I don’t think so. Michigan, Ohio State, and Oklahoma have been for awhile now. You’re trying to compare a program that’s recently been established as a powerhouse program over maybe the past 10 years to programs that have been established for several decades.

Joey I talk about msu so no I didn’t duck and run like u do all the time.
And Clemson has had a good program for a 100 years. I dnt give a chit if u think they just started playing 10 years ago. It doesn’t matter if ur ku. If ur the lil bro it’s harder.
Joey u just got a funny way at looking at things. And, by funny I mean wrong. Every time u say something which u think is brilliant we all find 10 things wrong. Like Clemson they have the largest stadium in the acc at 85k. People dnt build chit like that on a whim. If so vandy would. I know u won’t understand this but I try to educate the best I can with u.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Michigan has been some crazy power house they had a good season this year but there no where close to where ou is, and Clemson has been close or better than OU over the last decade

Clemson since 2000- 7 conference championships, 2 national championships , 6 playoff appearances.

Michigan since 2000- 3 outright conference championships, no national championships, one playoff appearance

So yes if we’re going off what the programs were when both Gundy and dantoni or however you spell his name took over, I think it’s a better comparison with South Carolina as to what Gundy has had to deal with being in the same state as OU

You asked for comparable schools. Two were put out there. Then you got upset because the coaching and schools were comparable in many similar ways. Oregon used to not be that great of a program. Michigan State won three conference titles under Dantonio while still being in the same conference as Michigan and Ohio State.

I’m just saying next time you ask for comparisons then don’t cry about it. You asked for comparisons and we gave you some decent ones. You asked me to do the research. I gave you an answer and so did Ketchup. Now you go on the rampage when it’s compared to Gundy. I know you love the man deeply and that’s fine I suppose. You don’t have to get your panties in a wad here. It’s okay to be wrong every once in a while. Nobody is 100% correct all the time. That’s just something you’ll have to accept one day.

1 Like

You forgot Ohio State. I see the little trick you pulled there. There’s another blue blood that Michigan State has to deal with.

Ohio state isnt in the same state ? I didn’t pull any trick :rofl:

That’s true. But you tell me who is the overall tradition rich program between Michigan and Clemson?

Also, who’s been a better program since 2010? Texas or Ohio State?

I specifically said if you go by where Clemson and Michigan were when both Gundy and dantoni took over their programs and now , then South Carolina is much more comparable dealing with Clemson like we have to OU.

1 Like

Joey first I didn’t ask for a comparison. I would never ask u a open question like that
I know u being moron how u would answer.
From now on, in ur mind when u think of a comparison, check how big their stadium is. If it’s 20k bigger then osu they take football serious.
I can remember what msu stadium seats what 90k that’s 35k more then us. Msu didn’t start football when they hired Danton. Osu did start when they hired gundy.
I know in that marble u call a brain u are making sense just stop ur not.

1 Like

I’m just making the case that I think it’s equally incredible that not only did Dantonio have Michigan to deal with, but Ohio State as well. I think it’s pretty impressive he was able to get his team to the CFP too.

I would venture to say that’s a little more challenging than facing a Texas team that’s consistently found ways to be mediocre and an Oklahoma team that can’t seem to win a playoff game (Ohio State can). I mean…Dantonio found a way to do it. Why can’t we?

You’re right. I guess they aspire for more than just a bowl game.

You’re right. They started when they hired Nick Saban.

Well I wish I could answer that. Michigan state also found ways to win national titles in the 50s and 60s. Why couldn’t OSU?

1 Like