Braylin Presley Commits to Tulsa

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/braylin-presley-commits-to-tulsa/

Presley is headed back to Tulsa.

Thank god it’s not ou. Good for Tulsa

3 Likes

Lol. This funny. Kind of has that boomer feel. He cried too. Went to tulsa and never played.

Going home is not what people do that bleive there good.

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! Much better fit for Lil Presley in G5. He will do great things!

I figured it would be in-state. Closer to Bixby too for the family. Good for him. The new coach they have should be very offensive minded. Best of luck.

1 Like

Yeah I expect he’ll probably do well at that level with his speed and the top teams in that conference coming to the Big 12

1 Like

After 2023 we play Tulsa every year : The next scheduled game between Oklahoma State and Tulsa is scheduled for September 14, 2024 , in Stillwater, as part of annual home-and-home series that extends through 2031 with a hiatus in 2022 and 2023. Well, Presley vs Presley Bowl here we come!

2 Likes

At that level? This kid would do good at any level. I mean why did osu take him if he was a better fit at Tulsa in that league? It was a bad loss in terms of a game changer but I know osu would have never used him to his strengths anyway so I’m glad he will get to break records somewhere else. I really wish He got to play gundy and beat his assss. He’s just another kid leaving osu only to prove he was not used correctly under this staff

2 Likes

The older Presley will transfer after next season.

You mean like boomer. We all say how that worked out.

Look you can talk about guys leaving osu only woods made it to the nfl. I see say he would have at osu.

Name another.

2 Likes

Why not this year?

1 Like

Good for him. Hope he does well.

He wasn’t big enough to play HB this year. At Tulsa the players who are fast enough to catch him aren’t as big as they are at the P5 level and the bigger guys aren’t fast enough to catch him so yes he’ll do well at Tulsa and probably better then he would at OSU. Could he have done well here? Absolutely, but it was probably going to be a couple years so his body could mature.

3 Likes

Some young men get home sick, and this looks like a good opportunity for him to be closer to his mom. Best of luck Braylin. Hope to see you on Sunday’s someday along with your brother.

1 Like

Wonder if his ego would let him know he needed a couple of years in the weight room to beef up before being put in the backfield. He was going on his HS stats I hope he does well but I think he needs to humble his self a little

2 Likes

He’ll probably end up being the next Jelani Woods. Being used like he should’ve been used and getting drafted to the NFL instead of having to grind it out as a free agent. See? We can use examples too!!!

I can point out a lot of guys that we brought in that are in the pros. We have 3 guys just last year.

There is no guarantee woods would not gone pro if he stayed thats a myth. And the only one i can think of that ever transfered out and went pro.

Bill get a grip.

1 Like

You’re just mad because he left OSU. If this were a year or two later you would be praising Braylin even if he wasn’t very good just strictly because he plays for OSU. You two stooges get in here and talk about how great the players are that come here, and then trash talk them saying how much they suck when they leave or say something negative about the coach. Then if they get to the NFL with a different college team outside of OSU you both still hold to the argument that the guy sucks. Even if he has outstanding combine numbers. Then you praise guys from OSU that get picked up as a UDFA?

For some reason you both never question if the coaching sucks or the development of those players might be lacking because of some of the coaches. You never question if we’re placing some of these players in the best positions to succeed. That never seems to ever enter your brains. Your biased opinions absolutely cloud any kind of thinking you might possibly have left (if you ever had any). Then you have the audacity to tell others in here that they trash the players? Really??? You both really need to grow up.

We aren’t like you joy and slobber all over any kid that leaves whether he a 3-4 star. Just that he left and it’s Gundys fault. I don’t remember either one of us saying anything about lil Presley going to be great at anything. We wait and see what they can do You threw a fit when Boomer left … never played here or Tulsa
You honestly think he was going to be another Tyreek ? That’s beyond laughable. You going to put him in at rb at 165 ? Even more laughable
Kid was a jerk for trashing the offense before he left. He might have got better offers than Tulsa, most wouldn’t touch that

1 Like

You keep making that mistake, you say players. There has been 1 player that made the nfl.

1 Like