Braylin Presley Commits to Tulsa

Good luck young man

Nice job Gundy and staff, letting a potential superstar transfer to Tulsa. I can understand not playing him if we actually had an offense, but what the heck did we have to lose, putting him in for a few snaps every game?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be laughing when he gets drafted and doesnā€™t end up an UDFA spending his time at OSU. As always youā€™ve both completely missed the point I was making. No wonder .500 or just a tad above seems to be a success to you guys. It could also be heā€™s just telling the truth and not trashing the offense. Then again you guys can only see it from your own point of view. He never said anything bad or malicious about the coaches or other players. Heā€™s allowed to have an opinion no matter how you feel about it.

He will either set the world on fire or if he is the entitled person that he seems to be there is a good chance of a flame out. Either way I think his chances of getting bigger, stronger, faster were better at OSU. Only time will tell on this one, lets discuss in 3-4 years.

1 Like

Joy telling the world the coaching staff doesnā€™t sound ignorant coming from a true freshman ? Youā€™re an imbecile to think other head coaches donā€™t look at that and say hands off ? Whether heā€™s right or wrong he should have kept his mouth shut and just hit the portal.
Right now I think heā€™s an entitled brat with an inflated ego. He needs to humble his asx

1 Like

He didnā€™t need to point out what the results already shows.

1 Like

Brilliant jug just brilliant. You and your one liners It seemed to be working the first 7 games but that escapes you pea brain

1 Like

Just like every other year. Right? Just canā€™t do it.

1 Like

Itā€™s like you canā€™t consistently hold the tail right , huh

1 Like

You donā€™t have to hold the tail and you donā€™t have to blow on the gun. So keep your lips out of the way.

1 Like