Brennan Presley Named to Paul Hornung Award Watch List

Tell me why Gundy can’t recruit as well as the both of them with all his winning?

We had 6 composite and 10 that got a site to give 4 stars last year. You didnt say a dang thing. So go suck your big toe.

Did Indiana and tech get 6 4 stars. I know tech hasnt. Sec teams get more 4star. Kentucky should get all their own states.

Joy you bounce around like a pogo stick.

You hate gundy admit it. You make excuse for evenody else and ignore what we do have.

1 Like

And how have they fared? Any conference championship game appearances?

2 Likes

Can you suck your big toe :joy: Evidently Gundy has, he’s done a lot more winning than the 3…. Joy you base everything on stars , some are sure fire legit but about half aren’t. You are just too stupid to see it

1 Like

He’s apparently calling Gundy a good coach seeing as those guys get all those 4 stars and can barely maintain bowl eligibility most times, but here’s Gundy competing for a conference championship

2 Likes

Joy ignores the level of winning Gundy has brought to us. That would give him credit…. He isn’t aware that the BB have 70-80 years of winning and we should become a BB in 20

1 Like

Michael ignores that Gundy has more losses to OU than any coach (not in OSU history and not in conference history but in all football history). Gundy has more losses to Baylor and Iowa State than any other OSU coach in history.
But we go for records not titles.

1 Like

Just saying…if you guys are trying to convince me Gundy does more with less let’s see if he can win a championship with better recruiting results. We’ll probably never know because Gundy can’t (or won’t) recruit like a top 25 program.

@joe15

When was literally the last time you literally cheered and literally jumped out of your literal chair when okst football scored a touchdown?

2 Likes

Just saying

Bedlam 2021. One of the only rare times Gundy actually lets his offense play and created a better game plan than just what he usually does. Well….against ND in the second half as well.

1 Like

Yep

Just saying Gundy can’t be both A A bad coach
And B a bad recruiter at the same time and win the amount of games he has so pick

2 Likes

I’ve never said he’s a bad coach. I’ve just said he’s not a championship caliber coach. I don’t know how many times the guy has to prove it to you. The idea of getting better players to make up for the errors and mistakes of coaching is sometimes helpful. It’s not exactly a bad thing to try.

1 Like

Yea sure there are outlier teams that are not blue blood that sometimes pull together high recruiting class but they are not the norm. Bottom line most top ranked players pick a blue blood team by default. It’s just the way it is. Nothing any coach can say or do to change that. The silver lining to that is that recruiting rankings are very subjective and wrong a lot of the time so one is not missing out as much as one would think by not obtaining a high ranking class.

1 Like

Seemed to work out for Clemson.

Why do you have to deflect. Our 4 star this wasnt even ranked. Until after he committed. You mean to tell me that these services do it rite every time. Then you have unbalanced classes.
You really are a :clown_face:

1 Like

Considering they’ve been mostly right about the star rank compared to NFL draft picks I would say they’re doing a decent job.

See joy you said 2 words i dnt care about. Most and nfl.
I care how well are 2 stars over achieved and how much you cry.

1 Like

Jug : simple answer to that. He’s been here longer than any other Coach we have had, you idiot. Iowa St is under 500 against Gundy since joys hero two years ago became coach. , here you are still singing Briles praises again. You fruit cakes do your best to bring a meaningless stat that makes me chuckle you moron

1 Like