Brown Out, Martin Back for Oklahoma State's Conference Opener against K-State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/brown-out-martin-back-for-oklahoma-states-conference-opener-against-k-state/

OSU is down two running backs but got some receiving help back.

We are gonna need Martin and the other receivers to play well I interested in seeing if we can run the ball on them. Oline has to have a good game

K State is #6 in rush defense. So I highly doubt it.

It didn’t hurt playing teams that are pass happy.

1 Like

I’ll bet we have a better run game than you think

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if the specials teams is going to continue the tradition of giving up kick returns for a touchdown.

How did u like the second kick off.
U know ksu doesn’t have a special team coach either

1 Like

It’s okay Joey they made up for it. I knew you would have to get a gig in somewhere :joy: so how bad are they playing now :thinking:

Seems like someone is forgetting we still have a second half to play.

Ou needs the second half.

1 Like

Don’t think there will be a letdown unless they completely collapse …… your hate for Gundy is so bad you can’t enjoy when we are rolling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

They are in a fight…… let’s see what they do WV is better than I thought or the goons are mediocre :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Gundy will make sure K State makes this game closer than it needs to be.

1 Like

Let the K State comeback commence!!!

I like how the offense does well in the first half and then decides to look like a bunch of first graders trying to figure out what they should be doing in the 2nd half.

Pathetic Joey !! Pathetic to biach at a good win you think your goons looked good tonight ? Riley still your hero :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Gundy was toying with them !! But wait we can’t run or throw, over 300 yards passing
150 on the ground, that’s terrible. Did your momma drop you on your head as a baby :flushed:

1 Like

What happened to that comeby :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only took him four games to figure it out.

It’s funny ou wins by 3 at home.
Campbell loses and Baylor scored a td on a kick off.
I thought only gundy did that stuff.

1 Like