Bye Week Thread 🏈

We are officially taking the week off before switching gears to conference play and Baylor hate week.

In the words of @Dribble “Casual season is over!”

4 Likes

What injuries did we have from Pine Bluff?

As far as I know nothing.

We should have basically everyone except for Blaine Green back for the Baylor game too.

5 Likes

Bye week is sus. Ain’t played nobody.

3 Likes

So everybody’s rooting for Baylor and Iowa State to go to like seven overtimes this week, right?

13 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I’d prefer 15 to be honest

1 Like

Trips to Ames are always a slug fest. I feel very good about us getting the week off, while watching Baylor get beat up.

1 Like

Baylor rolls by 20.

Over ISU? That’s bold but if Baylor is what we think they are they could do it.

1 Like
11 Likes

Baylor only at -2 over ISU is interesting to me.

3 Likes

Gimme the +13 on KSU all day. Only worried about their offense scoring points but if they can manage the clock I think this is a nightmare matchup for OU. I’d pick KSU to win outright if it weren’t in Norman.

5 Likes

@marshall have you heard any updates on Jaden Bray? Guys on FeelsLike45 said that it sounds like he might not be back for Baylor.

When I first heard he was injured, I was told the plan was to get him back by Baylor. But I haven’t heard an update in a while

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the answer!

1 Like

You actually think @dustinragusa24 and @cade have reliable sources? Psshh

3 Likes

2 Likes

ISU getting love cause they beat the Hawkeyes.

Surely theyre not as good on offense without Purdy, Breece, and Kolar, but Matt Campbell has done well to mitigate the dropoffs between their good years and down years.

I think we pummel them in BPS this year tho, want revenge for that BS spot on 4th down last year.

3 Likes

Everything sounds like Baylor. Rewatched the game APB game. His hand was on his hips and it was just lightly wrapped. I fully expect him to be available.

1 Like