Cade Announcement

Won’t report this because I don’t have it deeply sourced, but that’s what the Chamber is for. I was told he’s announcing OSU today. A Monday we can all rally around!

38 Likes

That’s the type of post I want to see at 7am on a Monday!

3 Likes

Yass! Suck it NCAA

4 Likes

Awesome!

Makes this dreary DFW day Brighter!

Stops running after seeing headline. Passes out due to porter’s word…maybe the running played a part idk.

8 Likes

gotta pound those miles early …

Think they waited cause they wanted to have his announcement be More of a production? I could see them making a hype video where he’s talking over the standard old OSU highlights and the last shot being him in a jersey in GIA flanked by the entire team saying something like “See you in March”

1 Like

7 days of rough Oklahoma State news. PLEASE let this be 7 days of something we can all get behind. Go Pokes! Oh…The NCAA can suck a big fat one.

7 Likes

Porter Bomb!!!

4 Likes

How aren’t there more comments on this yet? Obviously not adhering to the bullets then coffee Mantra.

1 Like

People just dont get out of bed and grind like you my man.

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

It’s difficult to look at the last week and not compare Boynton and Gundy. One keeping the best player in the country while possibly on probation, the other barely being able to keep the best player on his team on the eve of a potential Big 12 title season. Worlds apart.

18 Likes

Today’s anthem

5 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

Any idea what time?

HES BACK!!!

1 Like

Let’s Goooooo!