Charme Morgan is a BadA$$

I know there is a moratorium on new threads- but Charme Morgan deserves it. On a team of great players she continues to stand out. Not just the goals - and the one she just scored against KU was COLD BLOODED - but defending she is great. Just imposes her will on a game.

This whole team is so much fun. Aggressive. Tough. They just bully their opponents. And Charme man, she epitomizes all of it.

2 Likes

Wut

I guess this is the soccer thread now? Go cowgirls

I couldn’t find another soccer thread, and the gameday and ESPN+ threads seemed a poor fit. So, yes?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little soccer thread! I wouldn’t have known to check out what happened in their game without this. So thanks!

2 Likes

:+1:

Def the best sport thread title so far.

Thanks! I don’t know a ton about soccer. I enjoy it and watching the Cowgirls at NHS is quickly becoming appointment viewing for me. But the nuances of strategy and skill? I’m sure I am missing 90% of it. (So if anyone on here does know about soccer- your comments and observations would very much be welcome.)

That said, Charme was just so good last night. She outclassed everyone on that KU team. You know how you will watch a game and the star player is lackadaisical, and you get mad because he/she is not dominating? Well last night she did and it was an absolute joy to watch.

@kyleporterCBS any chance you could get Anna Beffer on the pod? Or maybe writing some content for the site?