Chuba Hubbard Intending on Playing Texas Bowl Against Texas A&M

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/chuba-hubbard-planning-on-playing-texas-bowl-against-texas-am/

As for that redshirt junior year …

Kyle,

It seems as if you try to push people out of OSU. I know you don’t try to do this but almost negative recruit against us to some degree. I mean good analysis is one thing but it’s not as if Taylor didn’t come back to Wisonsin after rushing for 2,000 yards and starting for 3 years. Yes Chuba is a rs sophomore and eligible for the NFL draft. He may leave to to the NFL but it wouldn’t be unprecedented for him to return to to OSU.

3 Likes

I imagine the 2,000 yard mark played a big role in the decision. I know that prospect would be hard for me to pass up. I won’t ignorantly guess at draft prospects and such, but barring injury it probably can’t hurt, right?

Bottom line: Yay for us as fans. Sadness from the wife who will have to endure hearing me scream “Go Chuba Go!” at the TV at least one more afternoon.

1 Like

That’s great! My family gives me a hard time for, “Choooooob!!!” over and over on Saturdays!

1 Like

“They only allowed three teams to rush for 5 or more yards against them this season.”

Say what?

Maybe you meant: “They only allowed three teams to average 5 or more yards per carry against them this season.”?

My daughter asks me, "what is a Choooooo-Baaaaaaaah and why do you always yell that? ".

2 Likes

150 puts Chuba at 19th ALL TIME. 200 would put him at 13th. Just 100 yards gets him to 24.

As much as I would love for him to come back and us wreck the record books, I think it would be best for him to leave and get paid.