Chuba Hubbard Tweets Farewell Message to OSU, Cowboy Fans

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/chuba-hubbard-tweets-farewell-message-to-oklahoma-state-cowboy-fans/

Chuba bids a classy farewell to Cowboy Country.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

I wish him only the best.

1 Like

Chuba gave us everything he had. Could’ve done without the headache this summer, but both men handled it extremely well afterwards. Best of luck to him. Go get that money for anybody but Cleveland!!!

Good luck in the NFL

1 Like

Proud of you dude…you’re a class guy…and I appreciate your guts!

Represented us well, and continues to do so. Wish you nothing but the best in the future

1 Like

Should’ve sent him back to Canada in May.

1 Like

Chuba has said his peace, good for him. Okay, I hope this officially ends the PFB click-driving with Chuba for awhile to let both Chuba and the OSU program fully recover from the “drama that should not have been”. Hopefully the next Chuba news story will simply be about how great he performs at the NFL combine.

Hope you learned about life along the way as a cowboy. Please come back and visit when you can.

1 Like

The racist innuendoes are uncalled for. Chuba wanted to be seen as a person, not just a football player.

I’d take him on my roster any day! Class act and a beast! (Hope he becomes a Viking!)

1 Like

Great Cowboy running back and impressive young man! Looking forward to watching you in the NFL Chuba. Cowboy for life!

The drama that concerned me most was a coach admitting to watching a news broadcast all day. The coach south of us was busy talking football and how awesome it is to play for his school. Recruits saw a big difference in their messages.

He’s already been a Viking on Madden for me. Haha!

1 Like

Hope you end up in the CFL. Go home and stick your nose in someone else’s political business.