Completely Random

But, fun video:

A Greg Osterag sighting for the #olds.

1 Like

Was Jacque Vaughn there?

1 Like

After reading the article, based Greg Osterag? Man ain’t afraid of no ghosts.

1 Like

For those interested, here’s the Ostertag family. Good looking bunch outside of…Greg.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have to ask what the point of the timeline on the bottom of this graph is, Unless it’s supposed to be part of a video that shows how many have been reported over time?

It’s reported UFO sightings the last 115 years

Ahh. I love how almost all of the sightings are in the United States and Great Britain. Makes ya think :thinking:

download (1)

3 Likes

I… don’t see the problem here.

1 Like

I can delete these if they’re too inappropriate, but they got put up in most of the dorms earlier this year and I thought they were pretty funny, and this is the random thread, so…

3 Likes

Ohhhhh maaaannn… I’m about to head to 20 Something and grab that Extender. Im gonna have the biggest equipment in Payne County!!!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Side note: Oklahoma State may be the only university in the country forced to drop 7 grand cause guys aren’t getting any. :joy:

2 Likes

I just want to point out that those are both fake :joy:

Just saw an Ostertag

1 Like

Probably posted around campus by some guy who works in sanitation with a son who’s a freshman. Know which dormitory hall to hit first. :joy:

2 Likes

Wait, the flea check thing isn’t real?? So I wasted that half gallon of milk and roll of tape for nothing?

1 Like

I interrupt you…for this. Your welcome.

7 Likes