Corona/Politics II: Electric Boogaloo

Just like the movie Breakin’, the sequel is bound to be much worse.

So where were we?

Everyone was talking about the end of the world and Carl was trying to calm them down.

Protests and automobile encounters were under discussion.

Oh and Yeezus is running for President.

6 Likes

Kanye ends up as Trumps VP??

1 Like

Was it Epstein that dropped the money bags in Lexington? Only Bill Clinton knows now.

1 Like

Congrats to @Carlfromwork! Did you get a badge for being the last one?

7 Likes

Might be Elon…he supports yeezy

Well done man, really nailed the title and summaries.

1 Like

No, and I’m now boycotting the Kyle’s, it’s obviously their fault, dang liberals

3 Likes

It’s a naked attempt to draw black voters away from Biden

3 Likes

More like a naked attempt to get in the news along with the new album.

6 Likes

Have you seen the number of times that he’s been called an Uncle Tom, a sellout, etc by those in the black community? Don’t think there would be much chance of stealing votes.

2 Likes

What could go wrong? :expressionless:

4 Likes

I’d vote for Portnoy

1 Like

I’m #oldest, and have been listening to the BLM narrative during this time. My thoughts and feelings have changed, due in no small part to the people on this message board.

However, actions like were shown in this twitter video don’t help change minds and attitudes. The actions of extremes on both sides of the issue hurt the narrative, and will not help in making change happen.

8 Likes

Open carry march not a BLM march.

1 Like

I could say the same thing about a bunch of dudes in fatigues and guns storming the Michigan state capitol building.

Oh wait…I did say that and my comment got flagged! Silly me.

Those aren’t necessarily BLM people. And yeah, what those people are doing is dumb.

Did you just disagree with @Brook saying something about them doing something that’s probably not safe… and pointing to another thing, then when @dmgrantham said something you agreed that they were going about it the wrong way?

6 Likes

Someone is gonna get shot.

4 Likes

I’m personally uncomfortable with anyone walking down a street with an AK47. I don’t care if it’s the national guard at a Trump rally, a bunch of militias at a state capital or an open carry rally. It ain’t my thing.

2 Likes

All people walking around with guns, to prove a point, are dumb.

Fin

9 Likes