Could Zac Robinson Somehow Find His Way Back to Oklahoma State?

Lol. You keep going on about 2012. What is a good score for a defense. Lets say 24. Most gundys offenses would win if the defense held the other team to 24 points. 2012 monkey won 1 game win the other team scored more then 24 points. That means monkey scored alot of points when it didnt count. They beat 8 bad teams.

You are wrong about knowless. The guy before him gave up 41 points to Michigan. The hired knowless to do better. What did he do gave up a season high for Michigan of 45 points.

Read these statements. I know ive told you some of these things. Read and read it again. Take a bath. Let it soak in.

One thing you need to think about. You can lead the nation in scoring and still be winless.

I said they were both nice coaches. You building a shrine to them is real funny.

1 Like

@robert28 you still not convinced this isn’t joy !! lol

I go off 2012 because Monken was only here for two years and one of your excuses is that the 2011 team only made Monken look good. So I’ve decided to not even talk about 2011. Monken had no elite offensive talent in 2012 except a 5th round draft pick and that’s it. You don’t finish third in the country on offense without elite talent without some good coaching and play calling.

I’m also not wrong about Knowles. No matter what dream you have about Knowles he improved the defense and btw Ohio State found themselves in the CFP after missing it last season. He also improved Duke’s defense even before he arrived at OSU. You don’t get to Ohio State and Georgia by just being a “nice coach” either. You get there because you’ve proven at some point in time in your career that you’ve provided a needed value to those programs. I didn’t see anyone biotching about Monken’s offense in 2012 or Knowles defense in 2021.

We went 1-5 in our last six games. You can try to spin it however you want to but the fact still remains is we’ve had coordinators prove they could do more with less and nobody has seen that out of Dunn or Dickey to date.

1 Like

Lol your a funny guy. Believe what you need to.
You want to ignore alot of stuff thats fine. I mean when you score 150 on Savanah state and call it a elite offense ok. Lol
Knowless didnt do what he was brought in to do.

You better lite 2 more candles for my blasphemy

Please dnt post back i know you will just repeat yourself.

1 Like

Okay given that it improved every year, you have to be clueless to not know he kept having the same “ more” mature players every year. Are you that dense ? Joy you’re losing argument after argument yet you continue to talk about the shrines we should be building for the two
Gheez

1 Like

I’m not ignoring anything. You’re the one ignoring my questions and not answering any of them. The fact you only named one game is comical. Outside of Savannah State OSU averaged 43 ppg against the rest of its competition in 2012 when Monken was here. Keep believing your fantasies though.

So it’s okay to brag about 16 bowl games straight but we’re going to discount a guy that improved a defense by 25 rankings in one season and only returned 4 starters? Who’s really losing the argument here?

1 Like

New and better players were on the roster you moron. 25 places different was much to improve being where we were before. That’s why we changed coordinators
You’ve never heard me claim hooray because we have made 17 straight bowls

1 Like

You really have no idea how anything works.

Like i said theoretically you can lead the nation and be winless.

Like ive told you ,and you completely ignore great coaches do great things with less.

Your amazing, you go on about lack of nfl on monkey team which had 2 on offense. What about knowless what 4 with 2 this year with how to come oliver should be.

Both you lil gurls did there best when the had the best players.

1 Like

Like who? Name me some.

Looks like you’re afraid to answer any of the questions. I’ll just go ahead and treat this as you not having a solid answer.

Joy for years you go on about answering some question. It cant be a question if i have no idea what the question ways.

You do what the difference between fact finding question and finding people that agree with your opinion.

1 Like

Why is this hidden you dnt know what i said.

1 Like

Joy you only go on the stars of the defense being 25 places better than the year before. You don’t have a clue what you’re arguing, 25 places better when we stunk it up and the sophomore became juniors etc Any coach will take retention over turning the roster over every year you dimwit. 5 and 6th year players make the difference. You just argue when you don’t have a clue. Biggest difference was the two LBers. You just can’t grasp it

1 Like

If that’s true then I guess Gundy should probably consider the practice of speaking to his players that have intentions of hitting the portal instead of just telling them goodbye. Consider getting a clue and remembering what Gundy told the media before needlessly arguing with someone.

You just proved beyond a shadow you are joy :joy:
You dimwit , don you want him to have bed check every night too. Get over it joy , you don’t know what goes on there anyway. Was lil Presley pissed he didn’t get tucked in …. How many wins do you have in D-1

1 Like

What did I prove? Ask any regular person on here if they were in that position if that’s what they would do.

Regular people. You at best is a poor mans fanatic.

Going around blaming coach with ignoring facts and reality is normal. Lol you mite be rite. But, Looking at things wrong, is never rite.

1 Like

Kyle Boone didn’t have to come on here and explain to me how stupid I am. I believe he told YOU to get your facts straight.

1 Like

He told me he worked full time. A fact that you must not know. Last i knew he was a golf reporter for cbs. None of this has nothing to do with you or what were talking about.
You a blant fanatic.

1 Like