Daily Bullets (Apr. 10): JT Thor Deciding Monday

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-apr-10-jt-thor-deciding-monday/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now! The over/under for the Pokes is at 8.5 – excuse me while I spend the day convincing myself that shouldn’t be at 9.5. Bullets Rundown • JT Thor decision coming in days • Scott Sutton talks sports, life growing up under Eddie • Big budget number for OSU Football OSU Bullets • We FINALLY get a decision from JT Thor (four-star 2020 power forward) on Monday. Signing Thor would move OSU coach Mike Boynton’s 2020 class up to sixth in the country, behind only Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, Michigan and Tennessee. More than that, Thor plays a position of need for the Cowboys: power forward. Cameron McGriff has been the Cowboys’ everyday starter at the position for the past two and a half years, but he graduated. [PFB] The other tasty detail mentioned in the piece is that Donovan Williams – OSU’s other target in the class – is deciding Monday as well…. and there’s only one open scholarship. Landing both Williams and Thor would surely spell and exit for somebody on campus. • Scott Sutton chatted with the…

“Landing both Williams and Thor would surely spell and exit for somebody on campus.”

Who would be the odd man out?