Daily Bullets (Apr. 21): Isaac Likekele's Announcement Today, Fun Cowboy BBall Video Idea

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-apr-21-isaac-likekeles-announcement-today-fun-cowboy-bball-video-idea/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Perfectly Roasted in Historic Guthrie. Two Bags Ship Free. Order Now! Bullets Rundown • Ice is back for year three • Jason McEndoo era a success? • Daniel Bobik is making threes threads OSU Bullets • Isaac Likekele has an announcement to make but sources say he’ll be back in Stillwater for his junior season. A unique draft process is at least partially to blame. (NBA agent Ethan Rosenberg) made the point that fringe players — potential second-rounders or even players who were on the fringe of being drafted — would ultimately choose to go back to college more often than normal if they still had eligibility. “I think there’s going to be a lot more players returning next year to college just because there is that uncertainty with the draft,” Rosenberg said. [PFB] • This is a pretty solid argument for the Jason McEndoo era of Cowboy Backs – hire an offensive line coach to coach fullbacks/tight ends and watch how your running game flourishes. In five seasons at #okstate, @JasonMcEndoo's Cowboy backs have produced 17 Academic All-Big 12 selections, helped improve the yearly rushing total every season and…

Did oSu really highlight CB catch passes nearly every game. That bio for McEndoo’s to me says move on and move on quickly. Need to find some more recruiters.

So in trying to identify the player from the 70’s and 80’s…

I will go with Ed Odom from the 1970’s. That was a low point in OSU basketball but Odom was a very good player on some very bad teams.

In the 1980’s I will go with Byron Houston. He overlapped the decades (1988-92) but I will put him in the 1980’s because he was great even as a freshman/sophomore and there are plenty of choices from the 1990’s to include. I will overlook the personal issues that occurred later on. We are referencing his basketball time at OSU.