Daily Bullets (Aug. 8): Most Viewed of the Week, Cowboys Close to Home, Top-Five Most Explosive Offense

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-aug-8-most-viewed-of-the-week-cowboys-close-to-home-top-five-most-explosive-offense/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: perfectly roasted in historic Guthrie.

I would go with Cade. He’s projected to be the #1 pick in the 2021 NBA draft, and described as the type of talent that can the course of a program. Combine that with the fact he’s only going to be here for 1 year, and it makes for something truly special.

Teams with the most 15+ yard plays:

Oklahoma. 336 36-6
Alabama. 266 38-4
Ohio State 266 38-4
Clemson 264 41-3
Okstate 263 25-14
Doesn’t seem to be working as well for us.

Cade for 30 and it’s not close. By the time basketball season gets here, we’re closer to a vaccine and slowing COVID so there’s a better chance fans can get in to GIA. Also, Boynton is building something special while Gundy continues coasting. I predict a 3rd place conference finish in both men’s hoops and football. One of these is massive improvement, one is disappointment. Guess which one I think is which.